The top athlete in the country according to 247Sports and a four-star linebacker make an appearance in The Tennessean’s top 10 high school football plays for Week 5.
Oakland athlete JaCoby Stevens shows off his defense and his offense in this week’s top plays. And a teammate of his snagged the top play of the week.
East Nashville linebacker Jacob Phillips shows why power-5 conference schools are trying to get him to their school.
And Marshall County has three big plays from its win over rival Giles County.
Coaches are asked to send their top plays to Tennessean high school sports coordinator Tom Kreager via email at email@example.com. Highlights must be sent as a .mov or a .mp4 file.
All plays are submitted from coaches or players.
- The Tennessean’s high school football midseason report
- Brentwood Academy, Ensworth considering not playing up in DII-AA
- Artificial turf hasn’t taken root in Middle Tennessee
- The Tennessean’s top 10 high school football games for Week 6
- The Associated Press’ statewide football poll