The 2017 Jordan Brand Classic tips Friday at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. There will be four games: a Global Showcase, the regional game featuring local athletes, the Girls All American Game, and the Boys All American Game.
What: Jordan Brand Classic
Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
When: Friday, April 14—Global Showcase at 1 p.m. ET, Regional game at 3 p.m. ET, girls at 5 p.m. ET, boys at 8 p.m. ET
How to watch: Watch boys game live on ESPN2
Below is all of our coverage, including rosters, player diaries, and more.
Kentucky has the most JBC All-Americans with four; Duke and Alabama had two apiece.
On the girls side, Tennessee leads the way with four JBC All-Americans, while UConn has three. Baylor, Stanford, Texas and USC all have two apiece.
Prior to the girls and boys games will be the Global Showcase and Regional games.
- POLL: Who will be named MVP of this year’s JBC boys game?
- Five things to watch
- With 7 players in girls game, there’s not just one lone star from Texas
- All Americans predict how they’d fare 1-on-1 vs. Michael Jordan
- John Petty, others use McDonald’s snubs for JBC motivation
- Trevon Duval not ready to trim his list from five
- Elite players say being named to JBC a dream come true
- Top girls basketball react to making Jordan Brand Classic
- Mo Bamba prepared to make impact in college
- Michael Porter Jr. recruiting remaining elite undecideds
- All Americans dish on which retro Jordans are No. 1
- Lonnie Walker in competes with more talented imaginary friend
- Tremont Waters testing the recruiting waters again
- Elite hoopers face crazy schedules