By: USA TODAY High School Sports | January 4, 2017
In the aftermath of the Future 50 event as part of the Under Armour All-America Game in Orlando, invitations for the 2018 Under Armour game went out to a number of players.
Some wasted no time in publicly committing to play in the game; others acknowledged the invitation, but have not announced a decision.
Organizers have previously received commitments from a number of Class of 2018 stars, but here are the seven newest Under Armour All-Americans.
- Asante Samuel Jr., CB, St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
- Teradja Mitchell, ILB, Bishop Sullivan (Virginia Beach, Va.), ranked No. 1 at ILB
- Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, Parkway (Bossier City, La.), ranked No. 2 at WR
- Justin Watkins, ATH, Vanguard (Ocala, Fla.), ranked No. 1 at ATH
- Robert Cooper, DT, South Gwinnett (Snellville, Ga.), ranked No. 8 at DT
- Jaiden Woodbey, S, St. John Bosco (Bellflower, Calif.), ranked No. 3 at S
— Asante Samuel Ⓜ️ (@godschild3_) January 3, 2017
— Teradja Mitchell ™ (@WhosThatNumber7) January 3, 2017
— Terrace Marshall Jr. (@TerraceMJR) January 3, 2017
Blessed to announce that I have received an invitation and have committed to play in the 2018 Under Armour All-America Game.@AllAmericaGame
— justin watkins (@laamar_05) January 3, 2017
— Robert Cooper (@trenchmonster_) January 3, 2017