Here is a look at the top high school bowlers in the Midstate for this season:
* Michaela Anderson, Hendersonville, So.: She finished seventh in the Division I semifinals with a pinfall of 1,444.
* Lauren D’Ordine, Hendersonville, Sr.: She took sixth at the Division I tournament with a 2,386 pinfall.
* Hanna Hayes, Mt. Juliet, So.: She made the Division I semifinals with a pinfall of 1,437.
* Keysha Martin, La Vergne, Sr.: Tennessean girls bowler of the year won the Division I tournament with a 2,781 pinfall.
* Meredith Sherwood, Franklin, Sr.: She made the Division I semifinals with a pinfall of 1,428.
TOP GIRLS TEAMS
* Columbia: Five seniors hope to lead Lady Lions to fifth straight Division I tournament berth.
* DCA: All six starters return for Lady Wildcats, who finally may make it past the first round of the Division II tournament.
* Harpeth Hall: Depth should help Bears make fourth consecutive Division II tournament appearance.
* Hendersonville: Commandos are poised for another deep run after making it to Division I semifinals.
* Wilson Central: Nicole Bailey and Meghan Wofford will lead rebuilding efforts for Wildcats, who advanced to the Division I quarterfinals.
* Jack Alcott, Ensworth, So.: Finished fourth at Division II tournament with an 1,821 pinfall.
* Wes Conatser, Upperman, Sr.: Tennessean boys bowler of the year won Division I tournament with a 3,071 pinfall.
* Kamron Doyle, Brentwood, Fr.: Junior Team USA member took third in the PBA South Scorpion Open in August.
* Aaron Ruiz, Cane Ridge, Jr.: The 2011 Division I champion had the state’s highest scoring average, 227, last year.
* Donny Turner, DCA, Fr.: Won the Division II championship with a 2,062 pinfall.
TOP BOYS TEAMS
* Columbia: Defending Division I runner-up has five bowlers who could average 200.
* DCA: Ross and Ryan Dewey will play key roles for defending Division II runner-up.
* Ensworth: Ben Bishop (184 average) and William Higgins will help rebuilding efforts.
* MBA: Junior Nilay Patel (180 average) will lead way for defending Division II quarterfinalists.
* Wilson Central: Team’s top bowler, Kyle Hubbuch, has nearly recovered from broken foot.
The Division I and II tournaments are Jan. 24-26 at Smyrna Bowling Center.