Edison swept host Odessa-Montour Wednesday in an Interscholastic Athletic Conference girls volleyball match Wednesday.
Game scores were, 25-12, 25-13 and 25-20. Michelle Woychak had six aces and six kills for the Spartans (12-2), who finished 8-0 against IAC South Small School opponents in capturing the division title.
* Candor 3, Watkins Glen 0: Audrey Shaver had 16 service points and eight kills to lead Candor to an IAC home win, 25-15, 25-16, 25-15.
Kayli Westervelt had eight kills and nine digs for Watkins Glen.
* STAC semis set: The schedule for the Southern Tier Athletic Conference girls volleyball tournament was announced Wednesday.
The semifinals will be played at 6 p.m. Tuesday. Horseheads will play at Oneonta, with Vestal playing at Owego. The winners meet in the finals on Oct. 25, with Horseheads guaranteed a home match if it is playing.
* Odessa-Montour 55, Whitney Point 33: On Tuesday, Jordan Little won two individual events and swam on two winning relays to pace the host Indians, who won eight of 11 events . Little won the 200 IM (2:41.37) and the 100 free (1:01.70) and combined with Maia Rumsey, Jenelle Bleiler and Taylor Rounds to win the 200 medley relay and 200 freestyle relay. Emelia Paulisczak also won the 200 (2:28.05) and 500 free (6:42.86) for O-M.
* Corning 3, Ithaca 0: Maddie Palmer had six kills and four aces on Tuesday to lead the Little Red (6-7), which host Union-Endicott at 5:30 p.m. Thursday for Senior Night. Game scores Tuesday were 25-21, 25-15, 25-21.
* Newark Valley 3, Spencer-Van Etten 1: The Cardinals lost the first game but won the next three on Tuesday, and were led by Lizzie Sparks, who finished with a game-high 13 kills. The host Panthers won the first game, 25-17, and got five kills and three aces from Courtney McNeil. Newark Valley won by scores of 25-12, 25-14, 25-23.