Nora Kiesler tallied 16 points and collected 10 rebounds as Assumption upended Archbishop Carroll (D.C.) 70-55 to capture third place at the St. Piux X Christmas Tournament in Atlanta.
Dee Dee Slider added 15 points and eight rebounds for Assumption (8-5).
* Sebastian River, Fla. 67, Mercy 61: The Jaguars lost in the third place game of the Ruby Division of the Queen of the Palms Classic in Fort Myers, Florida.
Whitney Hartlage had 15 points and four steals and Kayla Richardson 14 points and five assists for Mercy. Teammate Malerie Martin added 13 points, four steals and six rebounds.
* Sayre 44, Whitefield Academy 40 (OT): Gabby Bowie had a monster game, finishing with 18 points and 17 rebounds to lead the Lady Spartans (6-4) in overtime past the Lady Wildcats (5-6) in the third-place game of the Whitefield Academy Christmas Classic.
Kelsey Blackwell scored 17 points to lead host Whitefield.
* Butler 44, Walton-Verona 39: Alexis Stallard led the Bearettes (8-4) with 12 points as they edged the Bearcats (9-5) in the fifth-place game of the Gateway Holiday Classic at Montgomery County.
Danielle Lawrence had 11 points and seven rebounds for Butler.
Michele Judy had 13 points and Allie Mills scored 12 points for the Bearcats.
* Oldham County 64, Fairdale 35: The host Lady Colonels (7-5) jumped out to a 24-4 lead following the first quarter and cruised past the Lady Bulldogs (2-9) in the championship game of the Lady Colonels Invitational.
Oldham County’s Ashley McMurtrey led her team with 19 points.
Fairdale’s Narissa Keown led all scorers with 21 points.
Atherton 58, Fern Creek 39: Sharon Walker had 27 points and Addison Murphy tossed in 22 for the Rebels (3-10) as they rolled past the Tigers (4-9) in the third-place game of the Lady Colonels Invitational at Oldham County.
* Highlands 52, Pleasure Ridge Park 39: Haley Coffey had 12 points and Jesse Daley contributed 10 points for the Bluebirds (10-4) as they defeated the Panthers (12-3) in the championship game of the State Farm Holiday Classic at Conner High School.
Kelsey Adwell had 14 points for the Panthers.
* Moore 54, Raceland 31: Jordann Horsman led the host Mustangs (6-7) with 20 points in their win over the Rams (2-10) in a consolation game at the Ohio River Cities Classic.
Ashley Adkins added 14 points for Moore. Raceland was led by Krystal Keetor’s nine points.