Mackenzie Raizor’s free throw with a half-second remaining gave Shelby County a 38-37 victory over host Collins in girls’ high school basketball Friday night.
Collins’ Michelle Roberts hit a 3-pointer with eight seconds to go to make it 37-37.
Following a timeout, Shelby County got the ball to Raizor, who was fouled by Roberts on a layup attempt with 0.5 seconds remaining. Raizor missed the first attempt but made the second to give the Lady Rockets (4-3) the victory over their county rivals.
Raizor led Shelby County with 13 points. Roberts and Aaliyah Wells each had 11 points for the Lady Titans (4-2).
* Butler 57, Eastern 56, OT: Senior guard Aareon Smith hit two free throws at the end of regulation and one in overtime as the Bearettes (3-2) held off the host Eagles (5-2).
Smith knocked down two free throws with 0.2 seconds left in regulation to force overtime, then converted one of two with five seconds left in overtime.
Danielle Lawrence scored 20 points for Butler. Jade Spaulding scored 12 for Eastern.
* Valley 49, North Oldham 48: Senior center Dayshawna Harris hit one of two free throws with 1.6 seconds remaining to lift the host Lady Vikings (6-1).
The Lady Mustangs (2-5) outscored the Lady Vikings 18-9 in the final quarter.
Junior guard Monae Crowe scored 17 points and blocked six shots to lead Valley.
Senior center Taylor Moore scored 28 points, 11 coming in the fourth quarter, for North Oldham.
* Holy Cross 85, North Bullitt 83, OT: Sydney Morabito had 27 points as the visiting Cougars (2-4) edged the Eagles (4-2) in overtime.
Katie Downey scored 17 points for North Bullitt, including a three to force OT. The Eagles were led by Savannah Morrison’s 22 points.
* Pleasure Ridge Park 72, Christian Academy 66: The host Lady Panthers (6-1) outscored the Lady Centurions 40-28 in the second half to hold on for the win.
PRP was paced by Kelsey Adwell’s 34 points and 15 rebounds. China Dow scored 38 points for Christian Academy (5-2).
* Bullitt East 64, Central 57: The Chargers (4-1) used a big third quarter to defeat the host Yellowjackets. Lindsey Duvall led Bullitt East with 20 points. Chazney Jones had 20 points for Central (2-3).
* Seneca 75, Fairdale 39: Keaira Pennie exploded for 17 points and 15 rebounds to lead the Golden Eagles (4-2) over the Lady Bulldogs (1-5).
Host Fairdale was led by Narissa Keown’s 18 points.
* Male 61, Fern Creek 23: The visiting Lady Bulldogs (5-1) jumped to a 20-2 lead after the first quarter and never looked back.
Tonysha Curry and Denise Buckel scored nine points each to lead Male.
Shelby Knauer and Vonnie Thomas put in seven each for Fern Creek (3-4).
* Bullitt Central 66, Iroquois 39: Kayla Riggs had 23 points, as the Lady Cougars (4-3) pounded the host Lady Raiders (2-3). Elizabeth Pryor scored 16 points to lead Iroquois.
* Waggener 72, Moore 47: Stefanie Woolridge led all scorers with 21 points as the Wildcats (3-3) cruised past the host Mustangs (3-4).
Jordann Horsman scored 15 for Moore.
* Western 59, Shawnee 26: The Warriors (4-3) got big nights from Datoria Higgins (19 points) and Lelanda Matthews (15 points) in their win over the host Golden Eagles (0-7).
Love White hit three 3-pointers while scoring 13 points for Shawnee.
* Brown 67, Frederick Fraize 20: The Lady Bears (2-6) were paced by Abby Flynn’s 19 points.