Kaitlin Garrison had 14 points as Burlington sprinted out to a big halftime lead en route to defeating host Mount Anthony, 47-27, in a high school girls basketball game Saturday.
Ilona Maher had 10 points for Burlington (3-0), which led 23-6 at halftime.
Mikayala Farrara led MAU with 12 points.
On Friday night, Burlington downed host Rutland 47-37 behind Garrison’s 15 points.
* South Burlington 55, Vergennes 10: Sage Barton had 12 points, 13 rebounds and seven steals, helping South Burlington beat visiting Vergennes.
Natalie Phelps and Kayla Gilding each had eight points for the Rebels.
Caitlin Chaput had four points to lead Vergennes.
* Mount Abraham 60, Middlebury 20: Sam Driscoll popped in 12 points while Ashley Fay and Jess Martin chipped in 10 points apiece as Mount Abrham improved to 4-0 with a win against visiting Middlebury.
Hannah Hobbs and Erin Connor each had seven points for Middlebury (0-4).
* Craftsbury 51, United Christian 17: Janet Bohannon had 16 points to lead host Craftsbury past United Christian in the championship game of the Stephen Willey Tournament.
Thalia Thomas contributed 15 points for Craftsbury (6-1).
Laura Libby led UCA with nine points.
* Williamstown 73, Winooski 38: Jason Manwaring poured in 26 points to help Williamstown roll to a win at Winooski.
Hunter McLaughlin had 14 points and Kyle Lauglin had 10 points to help the Blue Devils improve to 5-0.
Kyle Bigelow had 11 points for Winooski (1-3).
* Peoples 52, Milton 37: Tyler Beattie scored 13 points to lead Peoples past visiting Milton.
Derryk O’Grady fired in 24 points for Milton, which trailed 17-11 at halftime.
* Lake Region 58, Hazen 50: Shaquille Urie scored 12 points to lead Lake Region’s balanced attack in a win at Hazen.
Alex Beauregard (11 points) and Dennis Newland (10) also reached double figures for th Rangers (3-0).
Craig Coultas paced Hazen (1-3) with 18 points, with Dimitri Vasiliadias chipping in 15.
* Craftsbury 48, United Christian 33: Kyle Adams scored 23 points as Craftsbury defeated United Christian in the championship game of the Stephen Willey Tournament at Craftsbury.
Marquel Taylor-Webster had 11 points for UCA.
* Danville 64, Concord 27: Jason Sweet had 11 points and nine rebounds to help Danville beat visiting Concord.
Eric Remick recorded 14 points and Kyle Johnson had 13 points to pace Danville (4-0).
Brady Young had 14 points for Concord.