Champlain Valley (3-1) at BFA-St. Albans (3-1), 7 p.m. tonight
* The Bobwhites have shown the ability to slow spread attacks. Can the Redhawks crack this defense?
Rice (4-0) at Burlington (1-3), 7 p.m. tonight
* Rice, which has emerged as the top team in Divisoin II, feels it has something to prove when it takes on Division I Burlington in a rivalry matchup.
Essex (4-0) at Rutland (3-1), 7 p.m. tonight
* Has Rutland found its groove after a two-game winning streak? Or will this be another win on Essex’s 2012 redemption tour?
Woodstock (4-0) at Poultney (4-0), 1 p.m. Saturday
* Execution will be key as these teams both rely on Wing-T offenses.
Fair Haven (2-2) at Burr and Burton (2-2), 2 p.m. Saturday
* A rematch of last year’s Division II final, the Slaters and Bulldogs square off in a meeting that could determine playoff fates.