Mackenzie Kingston’s header off of a corner kick found the back of the net and Champlain Valley edged Champlain Valley over South Burlington on the road.
Lily Harris made four stops for the Redhawks (11-1-1).
Taylor Gloyd turned away nine shots for the Rebels (7-5-1).
* Burlington 4, Colchester 0: Katie Costello tallied two goals and an assist and Burlington struck for three second-half goals to pull away from Colchester at Buck Hard Field.
Maddie Feeeney and Andrea Noonan also scored while Olivia Maher and Rose Nguyen combined to stop five shots for BHS (9-3-1).
Colchester’s Haley Forkey made a dozen saves.
* Milton 2, Vergennes 0: Erin Turner scored in the first half and Maddie Lucy buried a penalty kick in the second half as Milton wrapped up its regular season with a home win against Vergennes.
Kayleigh Reid made one save for the Yellowjackets (8-5-1).
Caitlin Chaput blocked 10 shots for Vergennes.
* Rice 3, Mount Abraham 1: Riley Mitiguy’s first-half goal was the difference as Rice defeated Mount Abraham at home.
Katy Ranaldo and Gretchen Tarrant also tallied and Macie Sicard made five saves for the Green Knights (8-3-2).
Megan Livingston scored on a penalty kick for the Eagles (7-4-2) and Ashlie Fay blocked 10 shots.
* Danville 3, Winooski 2: Kyla Boutin’s goal with 3:29 left in regulation pushed visiting Danville past Winooski.
Jacquelyn White had Danville’s first two goals while Dani Cochran made 10 saves.
Amanda Nattress and Avah Eaton scored in each half to pace Winooski. Michaela Metevier turned away three shots.
* BFA-Fairfax 2, Lake Region 1: Anissa Hartmann scored twice and host BFA-Fairfax wrapped up the Mountain Division title and the No. 2 seed for the Division III playoffs in defeating Lake Region.
Hartmann’s second goal was assisted by Kayla Baczewski, giving Fairfax (11-3) a 2-0 lead. Emily Miner made six saves.
Tyrah Urie tallied in the final minute and Jordyn Cowles had eight saves for Lake Region.
* Montpelier 5, Northfield 0: Four second-half goals propelled Montpelier to a road win over Northfield.
Alexis Boucher scored twice while Hartley Bingham, Lexi Shea, and Kate Drew also scored and Tess Lawson earned the shutout for the Solons (10-2).
Rhiannon Page turned away 19 shots for the Marauders (2-11).
* Middlebury 0, Missisquoi 0: It was a day for goalkeepers as Middlebury and Missisquoi played to a scoreless tie at Middlebury.
Sydney Reigle and Courtney Backus combined for 20 saves for the Tigers (5-7-1).
Laura Flint turned away 15 shots for MVU (2-9-2).
* Harwood 7, Randolph 0: Amy Graham went on a scoring tear, tallying four goals to help host Harwood get by Randolph.
Sarah Brodeur, Betsey Dooley and Haley Martini added goals and Peyton Burr picked up the shutout for the Highlanders (7-5-1).
Johanna Sargent racked up 18 saves for the Galloping Ghosts (1-11).
* Spaulding 3, North Country 1: Conner LaFrance had two goals, including an insurance tally with 40 seconds remaining to seal the win for Spaulding at home against North Country.
Morgan Keene tallied and Megan LeCours blocked five shots for the Crimson Tide (7-5-1).
Baylee Jacobs scored for the Falcons off of a Liz Maxwell direct kick, and Jenna Moss made eight saves.
* U-32 4, Lyndon 0: Emily George scored two goals and assisted the other tallies as host U-32 defeated Lyndon.
Avery Alberghini and Claire Puleio tallied while Bailey Starr earned the shutout (7-2-3).
Emily Doty made 15 saves for the Vikings (1-11-1).
* Oxbow 2, Hazen 0: Two first-half goals were all Oxbow needed to get by Hazen.
Emily Speck and Lauren Tomlinson provided goals for the Olympians and Holly Lund picked up a shutout (8-4-1).
Renae Hall turned away eight shots for the Wildcats (3-9-1).
* Peoples 2, Stowe 0: Katie Fish scored with five minutes remaining in regulation to seal the win for Peoples at Stowe.
The other Wolves’ tally was a Stowe own goal midway through the first half. Anna Swift made three saves for PA 13-0).
Caroline Armbruster stopped 12 shots for the Raiders.