* Taylor Gloyd, South Burlington: The junior keeper gave up only one goal in the past three games — and that was on a penalty kick during the Rebels’ 1-1 tie against Metro rival Burlington. She made 11 saves that day and also posted shutouts against Colchester and Mount Mansfield the past week.
* Emily George, U-32: The Raiders’ striker has seven goals and an assist in the last two games for a U-32 team that’s off to an impressive 4-1-1 start.
* Kelsey Chenoweth, Stowe: She scored a goal in Stowe’s 4-0 win over Northfield on Saturday and also tallied in the Raiders 3-0 triumph over Lyndon on Tuesday.
* Haliana Burnhans, Champlain Valley: As part of the Redhawks’ balanced attack, the junior popped in two goals in a win over Mount Mansfield and also scored in a win over Colchester.
* Brianna Robare, Winooski: Scored a goal and assisted two others in the Spartans’ 4-0 win over United Christian on Monday.