Haleigh Byrnes, Caroline Provost and Hailey Boucher took care of the scoring in Rice Memorial’s 3-0 high school girls hockey win over Stowe on Saturday.
Addie Stillman worked a 10-save shutout for the Green Knights (1-2).
Danielle Mayo made 40 saves for Stowe.
* South Burlington/Mount Mansfield 3, Northfield 0: Rachel Stone scoring her first varsity goal highlighted host South Burlington/Mount Mansfield’s win over Northfield.
Anne-Marie Farmer scored just eight seconds into the game and Julia Hudson had a goal and two assists for South Burlington/Mount Mansfield (2-2).
Gabby Willey made 25 saves for Northfield (2-3).
* Essex 6, Champlain Valley 1: Taylor Hallowell had two goals and two assists for Essex in a win at Champlain Valley.
Kathleen Young supplied three assists and a goal and Melanie Theriault, Hayley Drury and Victoria Bean scored for the Hornets.
Molly Dunphy scored for CVU and Laurel Hubbert-Severence made 38 saves.
* Colchester 3, Missisquoi 1: Erica Hoffmann had 27 saves to help Colchester to their fourth win of the season, beating host Missisquoi.
Erin Turner, Taylor Dion and Jensen Hamblett scored for the Lakers (4-0).
Katie Campbell scored for Missisquoi (3-2).
* BFA-St. Albans 3, Burr and Burton 0: Jade Remillard stuck in two goals to lead BFA-St. Albans over visiting Burr and Burton.
Jen Deso also scored for BFA (1-1-1) and Chelsea Ellis chipped in with two assists. Marina Nadeau and Shanley Howrigan combined for nine saves.
Meg Chandler posted 28 saves for Burr and Burton (3-1).
* Spaulding 7, Hartford 0: Emma Ferland knocked in three goals and Ashley Pelkey scored twice as host Spaulding skated past Hartford to improve to 4-0.
Kassandra Perantoni and Michelyn Gosselin rounded out the scoring, Julia Ormsby and Gabbie Gambler each had two assists and Karli Chouinard made six saves for the Crimson Tide.
Elizabeth Potter racked up 34 saves for Hartford (2-1-1).
* BFA-St. Albans 9, Massey Vanier, Quebec 1; Essex 3, Canton, N.Y. 0: Cam Russell had a hat trick as BFA-St. Albans beat Massey Vernier, Quebec in the second game of the Doc Tulip Holiday Tournament at the Collines-Perley Sports Center in St. Albans.
Peter Dukas had two goals and Nick Berno, Jake Coffi, Cory Soule and Jack Vallee scored for the Bobwhites (2-1).
In the first game of the day, Essex rode goals from Tom Fogg, Steve Morse and Jack Cabanaw to a win over Canton. Brock Paquette made 11 saves for Essex (2-1).
* Middlebury 4, Rice 1: Nick Leach, Ryan Crowningshield and Justin Stone deposited third-period goals to help visiting Middlebury pull away from Rice.
Devin Dwire had the other goal for Middlebury (1-0) and Edgar Sharman made 17 saves.
Caleb Connerty scored for Rice (1-3), which received 15 saves from Mason Koster.
* Milton 4, Bur and Burton 1: Seth Amstein had a natural hat trick to help Milton come from behind to beat host Burr and Burton.
Chris Johnson also scored for the Yellowjackets (2-1-1) and Brandon Rhoads made 18 stops to earn the win.
Nolan Johnson scored for the Bulldogs (1-2) and Zack Stewart made 39 saves.
* Brattleboro 6, Mount Mansfield 1: Phillip Perkins notched two goals and an assist and Nik Rancourt scored twice as Brattleboro improved to 4-0 at Mount Mansfield’s expense.
Justin Decatur tallied for Mount Mansfield (1-3).
Gregg Disilva made 10 saves for Brattleboro while MMU’s Joe Airoldi blocked 26 shots.
* Hartford 7, St. Johnsbury 4: Jeff Lyford fired in four goals and Andrew Atkinson dished out three assists as visiting Hartford outlasted St. Johnsbury.
Andriy Stavnyuk tallied three goals for SJA (2-2).
Keeghan Meeker made 18 saves for Hartford while SJA’s Ben Greenstein stopped 31 shots.
* Northfield 9, Lyndon 0: Jackson Tucker collected three goals to help Northfield defeat visiting Lyndon.
Gabe Drown (two goals), Michael Passalaqua, Brandon Pedley, Cole Barney and Jackson Watson also scored for the Marauders.
Deryck Colburn had 26 saves for Lyndon.
* U-32 5, Harwood 1; Stowe 2, Peoples 0: Five skaters scored for U-32 as the Raiders beat Harwood in the championship game of the Karen Weiss Memorial Tournament at U-32.
Cole Mugford, Kyle Verchereau, Shane O’Neill, Chris Aldrighetti and Jordan Jones all scores for U-32 (4-1).
Eric Bertalan scored and Elliot Emberley made 28 saves for Harwood (3-1).
In the consolation game of the Karen Weiss Memorial Tournament, Stowe downed Peoples, 2-0.