Kaitlin Donahue and Andrea Noonan netted second-half goals to help Burlington pull away for a 2-0 high school girls soccer win over Rice at Buck Hard Field on Friday.
Emma Feeney assisted the second goal and Olivia Maher made three saves for the Seahorses (4-0).
* Colchester 1, BFA-St. Albans 0: Jenna Baillargeon netted the game winner with just over a minute remaining in regulation to lift visiting Colchester over BFA-St. Albans.
Clara Johnson assisted on the goal Haley Forkey made seven saves for the 4-0 Lakers.
Aly Hardy stopped six shots for BFA.
* North Country 3, Mount Mansfield 2: Devinnie Davis notched a goal and an assist for a North Country team that defeated visiting Mount Mansfield for the second time this season.
Brooke Breault and Crystal Moss had the other goals for NCU (4-0) and Jenna Moss made three saves.
Hope Dennison scored MMU’s first goal while Karin Rand added the other tally in the final seconds of regulation. Ali Shivers made six saves for the Cougars (2-2).
* Lake Region 6, Winooski 0: Lake Region remains undefeated after an offensive outburst at Winooski.
Tyrah Urie led the way with two goals for the Rangers. Tori Adams, Megan Menard, Drew Neal and Mikayla Royer also scored for the visitors. Jordyn Cowles and Sydney Whipple combined to earn the shutout.
Michaela Meterier racked up 14 saves for Winooski.
* Northfield 2, Hazen 0: Freshman Morgan Smith dialed up a first-half goal, D.J. Doney struck in the second half, and Northfield blanked visiting Hazen.
Rhiannon Page didn’t make a save in recording the shutout for the Marauders (2-2).
Renae Hall stopped six shots for Hazen.
* Mount Abraham 3, Fairfax 2: Evy Jacobs knocked in a goal with 1½ minutues left in regulation to break a deadlock as Mount Abraham handed visiting BFA-Fairfax its first loss of the season.
Meghan Livingston assisted the winner and tallied a goal. Amy Nault had MAU’s other goal and Ahslie Fay made four saves.
Anissa Hartmann and Morgan Young each buried direct kicks for BFA (3-1) and Emily Miner stopped 12 shots.
* U-32 3, Lamoille 1: Emily George paced the Raider offense with two goals and an assist as U-32 beat visiting Lamoille.
George’s second strike and eventual winner came off a shot from 30 yards out that went just over the hands of the keeper. Maya Mashkuri scored an insurance goal with 40 seconds left in regulation. Bailey Starr was the winning goalkeeper with eight saves.
Kylie Aither scored and Paxton Boyer made seven stops for the Lancers.
* Williamstown 3, Sharon 1: Dani Jesmouth scored twice and assisted the other goal in Williamstown’s home win over Sharon.
Mariah Lamell added a goal and an assist and Heather Bailey made a dozen saves for the Blue Devils (2-1).
Jordan Stevens scored for Sharon.
* Richford 2, Oxbow 1, OT: With seven seconds left in the first overtime period, Sarah Doe found the back of the net to give Richford the win over visiting Oxbow.
Emily Speck’s goal put the Olympians up early in the first half. Alex Benoit tallied the equalizer for the Rockets on Mariah Irons’ assist in the second half. Emily Germain earned the shutout with 14 saves. Meghan Williams had 10 stops for the visitors.
* Hartford 2, Spaulding 1: Jesse Gofberg headed in her second goal with two minutes remaining to lift visiting Hartford over Spaulding.
Gofberg scored early in the first half and netted the winner off Jess Barnum’s direct kick from Jess Barnum. Heather Illingworth made seven saves.
Isabele Hardy scored for Spaulding and Megan LeCours blocked four shots.
* Mount Mansfield 5, Middlebury 0: Zoe Walsh tallied two unassisted goals and Mount Mansfield cruised past Middlebury to improve to 3-1.
Shelbe Van Winkle, Maeve Poleman and Zoe Walsh rounded out the scoring and Jordynn Chandler worked a four-save shutout.
Baily Ryan posted 25 saves for Middlebury.
* South Burlington 3, Colchester 0: The Rebels scored all three of their goals in the last 10 minutes of the second half to pick up a road win over Colchester and stay unbeaten.
Julia Hudson earned the shutout for South Burlington (3-0-1) with one save. The Rebels’ scoring came courtesy of Courtney Barrett (two goals) and Natalie Trono.
Eva Duvic made seven saves for Colchester.
* Mount Abraham 2, Burlington 1, OT: Samantha Reiss buried a penalty stroke — her second goal of the game — to propel the visiting Eagles past the Seahorses.
Mount Abraham (3-1) fell behind within the game’s first minute, as Lauren Jarvis of Burlington (2-2) scored off Erica Ryan’s assist. Reiss tied the game with her first goal with 11:13 remaining in the second half, Madi Wood assisting, to set up overtime.
Goalkeeper Lizzie Huizenga earned the win for Mount Abraham with five saves while Evelyn Schaedel made seven stops for BHS.