Mount Abraham scored three times in the first half and held on to edge Mount Mansfield, 3-2, in a high school field hockey game Monday.
Sarah Heffernan, Danielle Norris and Hailey Sayles each scored for the Eagles (9-3) in the first half.
The Cougars (4-6-2) got goals from Anna Thompson and Sierra Villemaire in the second half, but they could not find the equalizer.
Kelsey Leo made eight saves for the Cougars while Lizzie Huizenga made five stops.
* Champlain Valley 1, Middlebury 1: Katie Arms scored with 20 seconds left in regulation and Champlain Valley rallied to draw Middlebury.
Baily Ryan turned away 20 shots and Paige Viens, with Tiffany Danyow assisting, scored a second-half goal for Middlebury (1-11-1).
Evangeline Dunphy stopped two shots for CVU ( 6-5-2).
* South Burlington 3, Burlington 0: Anne-Marie Farmer scored two goals less than four minutes apart and South Burlington beat host Burlington.
Courtney Barrett scored the other goal and Mary Flynn earned an assist for 11-1-1 South Burlington.
Evelyn Schaedel had five saves for Burlington (6-5-1).
* Essex 4, Colchester 0: Sienna Teare and Kathleen Young each had a goal and an assist to power host Essex to a win over Colchester.
Taylor Hallowell and Paige Mittl scored for the Hornets (9-3) and Hillary Danis earned an assist.
Eva Duvic made eight stops for Colchester.
* Richford 1, Hazen 0: Sarah Doe scored with 14 seconds remaining in the game to lift visiting Richford past Hazen.
Doe pounced on a loose ball in the box after a direct kick to score the winning goal for Richford (7-5).
Renae Hall had 16 saves for Hazen (3-8-1).
* BFA-Fairfax 4, Enosburg 0: Anissa Hartmann had a goal and an assist to lead host BFA-Fairfax to a win over Enosburg.
Jordan Hoffman and Francesca Harvey also scored for the Bullets (12-1) and Morgan Young and Selena Marrier had assists.
Megan Bosely made 12 saves for Enosburg (1-11).
* Harwood 2, Burr and Burton 1: Amy Graham set up Harwood’s first goal in the first half, then buried a second-half penalty kick to push the host Highlanders past Burr and Burton.
Sarah Brodeur also scored for Harwood (6-5-1).
* BFA-St. Albans 2, Missisquoi 0: BFA-St. Albans moved closer to securing the fourth seed in the upcoming Division I playoffs, winning at Franklin County rival Missisquoi.
Lauren Larose and Bre Dupruis scored first-half goals for the Comets while keeper Amanda Swim made three saves.