* Semifinals: No. 1 South Burlington over No. 4 Hartford; No. 2 Essex over No. 6 Burlington
* Final: South Burlington over Essex (While they will face a tough test from Essex in the final, the Rebels are too well-rounded and will come out on top).
* Semifinals: No. 1 Windsor over No. 4 Harwood; No. 3 Mount Abraham over No. 2 U-32
* Final: Mount Abraham over Windsor (The Eagles are battle-tested from their Metro slate, and that will lead them to the state crown).
* Semifinals: No. 1 Rice over No. 4 Stowe; No. 3 Missisquoi over No. 2 Bellow Falls
* Final: Rice over Missisquoi (The Green Knights shut down Missisquoi’s Camille Rainville at the end of the regular season and they will do so again to reclaim their crown).
* No. 6 Burlington over No. 3 Mount Anthony (The Seahorses have been improving all season and with one of the top goalies in the state in net, Burlington pulls off the win over the higher-seeded Patriots).
By the numbers
1: The number of goals that Rice, the No. 1 seed in Division III, has given up this season. Can anyone break through the Green Knights defense?
8: The number of shutouts that South Burlington and goalie Julia Hudson have pitched this season.
48: The number of goals that South Burlington’s Anne-Marie Farmer has as a four year starter for the Rebels. Can she score two more and get to 50?
— Lauren Read