South Oldham scored 22 points in the fourth quarter for a 43-32 comeback win over West Jessamine in a Class 5-A, Region Three first-round playoff game.
The Colts (3-8) led 32-21 at the end of the third quarter before the Dragons (8-3) made their comeback. Kyle Kuriger scored two rushing touchdowns in the fourth quarter to secure the win. He had 164 yards and three TDs on 16 carries.
West Jessamine’s Devin Taylor had 23 rushes for 213 yards and a TD.
Class 6-A, Region Two
* Pleasure Ridge Park 44, Boone County 20: Taywan Taylor ran back the opening kickoff 76 yards for a touchdown, then collected nine passes for 184 yards and three TDs as the undefeated Panthers (11-0) coasted past the Rebels (1-10.
The Panthers face Central Hardin (5-6) next Friday.
Class 6-A, Region Four
* St. Xavier 66, Tates Creek 13: Treyveon Percell and Charles Walker each ran for three first-half touchdowns as the Tigers (7-4) thumped the Commodores (4-7) .
The Tigers will face Male (6-5) next week.
* Trinity 59, Clark County 7: Daylyn Dawkins had 11 carries for 90 yards and two touchdowns as the Shamrocks (9-1) defeated the Cardinals.
* Male 17, Lafayette 3: The Bulldogs (6-5) advanced behind a strong effort by quarterback Tyler Erny. He was 11 of 16 passing for 134 yards and two touchdowns.
* Madison Central 40, Manual 21: The host Indians (7-4) capitalized on four turnovers to hold off the Crimsons (4-7).
Class 6-A, Region One
* Ballard 61, Muhlenberg County 6: The host Bruins (8-3) held the visiting Mustangs (2-9) to only one score to advance.
* Eastern 49, Marshall County
7: Tre Harrison had six carries for 45 yards and three TDs to lead the Eagles (9-2) past the Marshals (5-6).
Class 5-A, Region Two
* Shelby County 35, North Hardin 28: Chase Manica racked up 124 yards on the ground and scored two TDs to help the Rockets (9-2) squeeze past the host Trojans (3-8).
* Grayson County 21, Bullitt Central 12: Bullitt Central (7-4) ended its season against visiting Grayson County (9-2).
Class 4-A, Region Two
* Western 59, Waggener 12: Adrian Wiliams had nine carries for 210 yards and three touchdowns to lead the host Warriors (5-6) past the Wildcats.
* Collins 56, Fairdale 21: The host Titans (8-3) beat the visiting Bulldogs (3-8) to stay alive.
Class 3-A, Region Two
* Central 78, Casey County 20: The host Yellowjackets (9-2) soared to a 35-0 first-quarter lead to rout the Rebels (3-8).
Class 2-A, Region Two
* Christian Academy
47, Clinton County 0: Nick Payne returned the opening kickoff 76 yards for a TD to lead the host Centurions (8-3) in a shutout of the Bulldogs (0-11).
* DeSales 17, Green County 6: The visiting Colts (7-4) scored all 17 of their points in the second half to hold off the Dragons (6-5).
Class A, Region One
* Holy Cross 47, Fulton County
6: Aaron Drury ran for 177 yards and a TD on 13 carries to lead the host Cougars (3-8) past the Pilots (1-9).