Garrett Strange knocked down two of his five 3-pointers in overtime as Paoli defeated Lanesville 79-71 on Saturday night in high school boys’ basketball.
The Rams (2-1) hit two free throws with 20 seconds left in regulation to tie it, then scored the first nine points of overtime.
Skyler Stroud led Paoli with 22 points, Tanner Wroblewscki had 21 and Strange finished with 17.
Justin Miller led the Eagles (1-3) with 17.
* Bedford North Lawrence 64, Salem 28: The Stars (3-1) held the visiting Lions (0-3) scoreless in the second quarter and to 28.1 percent shooting overall, and they also forced 18 turnovers.
Ten players scored for BNL, led by Morgan Cummings with 12 points and Jackson Ryan with 10. Cummings added eight rebounds and Ryan seven as the Stars dominated the boards 35-15.
Jordan Baker was Salem’s leading scorer with six points.
* Rock Creek 60, Crothersville 45: Down 15-11 after one quarter, the Lions (3-2) took a 29-24 halftime lead and pulled away from the host Tigers (2-2).
Joseph Logsdon led Rock Creek with 11 points, and Gideon Nzombi added six points and 13 rebounds.
Gene Hodge had 22 points and Brian Money 17 for Crothersville.
* Evansville Harrison 66, New Albany 62: The visiting Bulldogs (1-2) led 45-35 after three quarters but fell to an onslaught of Harrison free throws. The Warriors made 16 of 20 free throws for the game to New Albany’s 7 of 7.
Ernie Duncan led Harrison with 21 points, and his brother Edward added 18. Jermaine Parrish led New Albany with 14.
* North Harrison 71, Henryville 33: The host Cougars (1-2) forced 29 turnovers in a rout of the Hornets (0-3). Austin Nolot had 19 points and John Martin 14 points and eight rebounds for the winners.
Tyler Collins scored 17 for Henryville.
* Providence 48, Madison 24: The host Pioneers (3-0) scored the first nine points and cruised past the Cubs (1-2). Dalton Duley led the way with 13 points, and Ryan Pickerell grabbed 12 rebounds.
* Corydon 51, Silver Creek 35: The host Panthers (4-2, 2-1 Mid-Southern) fell behind 7-2, then outscored Silver Creek 35-12 through the end of the third quarter.
Marie Rothrock had 14 points for Corydon, which shot 46 percent and forced 23 turnovers.
Emily Clayton led Silver Creek (4-2, 2-1) with 11 points.
* Brownstown 74, Eastern Pekin 54: Trinity Booher (22 points) and Brooke Ebbing (14) helped give the visiting Braves (2-2, 1-0) the Mid-Southern Conference victory.
Krista Roberts had 15 points for the Musketeers (4-2, 1-1).
* Borden 35, Shoals 25: The host Braves (3-2) made six consecutive free throws in the fourth quarter to hold off the Jug Rox (2-4). Shelby Kirchgessner led Borden with 17 points.