Quinton Johnson had 14 points and nine rebounds to lead host Johnson City to a 49-46 victory over Seton Catholic Central on Wednesday in a Southern Tier Athletic Conference boys basketball game.
Despite a late rally leading to a close finish, the Saints were undone in the first quarter, when they were outscored 14-2.
Matt Czeitner also scored 14 points for the Wildcats.
David George and Patrick Gosney scored 15 points apiece for the Saints.
* Greene 77, Deposit 36: Host Greene had four players score in double figures including Zach Wentlent, who had a game-high 17 points.
The Trojans played stingy defense and held a 40-14 lead at halftime.
Joe Beckwith had 14 points, including four 3-pointers, and Dan Treadwell added 13 for Greene.
Matt Mills scored 15 for Deposit.
* Vestal 50, Union-Endicott 45: Jen Shelp scored a game-high 20 points as the Golden Bears held off the Tigers.
Melanie Patterson added 13 points for Vestal, which held a 15-7 lead after the first quarter.
Sierra McIiver had 18 points and Katherine Vienneau chipped in 10 points and nine rebounds for U-E.
* Maine-Endwell 54, Corning 37: Brianna Ciganek scored a game-high 11 points, and Maine-Endwell outscored Corning 20-7 in the third quarter.
Becca Dewing added nine points, including two 3-pointers, for the Spartans, who forced 26 turnovers.
Olivia LeBaron had six points and four steals and Emily Baker had four points and six rebounds for the Hawks.
* Owego 55, Susquehanna Valley 35: The Indians hit 18 of 21 free throws in the second half to erase a 16-13 halftime deficit.
Rachel Merril scored 17 points and Emily Merril added 15 for Owego.
SV was lead by Shayna Lee with 14 points.
* Oneonta 62, Chenango Forks 23: Natalie Vanderlann-Meyering had 14 points and 10 rebounds as Oneonta improved to 5-0.
Oneonta held a 35-13 halftime lead, and also outscored Forks 19-2 in the fourth quarter.
Mariah Ruff also had 14 points and Minnie Webster added 13 for the Yellow Jackets.
Meghan Plahnaski led the Blue Devils with 10 points.
* Binghamton 71, Elmira 39: Caity Kuhnen scored 29 points to lead host Binghamton.
Kuhnen scored nine of her points in the third quarter, which saw the Patriots increase their halftime advantage from nine points to 21. Olivia Ramil had a double-double for Binghamton with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
Abbie Topping led the Green Hornets with 13 points.
Norwich 44, Windsor 25: Jenny Borfitz scored nine of her team-high 15 points in the fourth quarter as Norwich pulled away from Windsor. Carin Kuhn added 14 points for the Purple Tornadoes. Windsor was lead by Ashley Kamp with six points.
* Susquehanna Valley 40, Windsor 34: SV's Chris Surrace trailed Gabe Zakrajsek 6-0, but came back to win the 138-pound match 8-6 to help lift the Sabers.