at Fort Collins
Mountain Range at Fort Collins
* Time: 6 p.m.
* Location: French Field
* Watch: Coloradoan.com/sports
* Twitter updates: @MattStephens
Fort Collins Lambkins
* Coach: Eric Rice
* Record: 2-3
* Key players: Caleb Seeton, QB; Calvin Johnson, RB; Jake Hanks, FB/DE; Chase Thurgood, WR/S; Riley Waldie, WR; Tyler Evans, DE; Jacob Saracino, TE/LB; Cory Voorhis, K.
Mountain Range Mustangs
* Coach: Bryan Davey
* Record: 3-2
* Key players: Andrew Wamsley, QB; Gabe Gellespie, RB; Tom Commander, RB; Kyle Dunbabin, WR; Preston Deherrera, RB/FS; Grant McConnell, OLB.
* Inside scoop: Fort Collins should just schedule every game on Thursday night, because when the Lambkins play early, they win.
Tonight will be the third consecutive week Fort Collins has played on Thursday, winning the last two against Fossil Ridge and Legacy.
Mountain Range comes in with a respectable record, but its only quality win is against a relatively weak Brighton team.
Should Fort Collins stick to its newfound game plan of running first, expect the Lambkins to be sitting atop the Front Range League standings at 2-0 come Friday.