* Sport: Football
* School: Fort Collins
* Position: Kicker
* Year: Junior
* Height: 6-3
* Weight: 170
* You hit a 51-yard field goal against Columbine. Was that the longest field goal of your career? No, I hit a 51-yarder last year in our scrimmage against Loveland.
* How confident were you that you’d make it and how does it affect your approach to kicking the rest of the year?
Coach Rice is always telling me to be confident when I go out there and I just wanted to make a play for the team. I don’t know if it changes my approach, I missed one last week, but I’m just trying to look forward.
* What made you want to become a kicker?
I’ve always felt like I had a great leg. I started kicking my seventh grade year and I get to work with people like Phil Welch, who was a four-year starter at Wisconsin. There’s a lot of good history of kickers (at Fort Collins).
* Favorite athlete: David Akers
* Favorite food: Pizza
* Favorite college: Arizona State
* Favorite TV show: Eastbound and Down
* Last good movie you watched: The Dark Knight Rises
* Best pre-game music: Rap
* Do you want to play football in college: Yes