* School:Fossil Ridge
* Sport: Tennis
* Height: 6-0
* Year: Senior
* You’re 16-0 on the season heading into the Front Range League Championships. Does that bring extra individual pressure to you?: There is always pressure going into the Front Range League Championships. My mindset is the same, though, whether my record is 16-0 or 0-16.
* Fossil Ridge, as a team, is also undefeated. What’s it going to take to win state this year?: Every player on the team will need to give their full effort on every point, in every match.
* Everyone seems to be pleased with the new Fossil Ridge tennis coaches, Judy and Steve Schultz. How have they impacted your play this year?: I have played varsity the past four years; we have had a new set of coaches every year. Finally, this year, the formula is right. Judy and Steve are dedicated to building our team. They are extraordinary leaders. We are fortunate to also have Marc Weiner as a volunteer coach and Deb Lukasiewicz as a junior varsity coach. It is through the combined efforts of this team of four that both our SaberCat teams have been rewarded with undefeated seasons. All of the coaches are supportive and encouraging to all 50 players.
* Favorite athlete: Muhammad Ali
* Favorite food: Nilla Wafers
* Favorite college: University of Wisconsin
* Favorite TV show: Workaholics
* Last good movie you watched: Lord of the Rings
* Best pregame music: Marvin Gaye
* Do you want to play tennis in college: I would love to play college tennis, if I can find the right combination of academics and tennis. Right now, I am exploring various opportunities.