Ally Disterhoft scored her 1,000th-career point on her first basket of the night and led the sixth-ranked West High girls basketball team to a 58-40 win over Dubuque Wahlert on Tuesday in Dubuque.
Disterhoft finished with 24 points and currently has 1,022 points in her career at West.
Danielle Craig had 10 points for the Women of Troy, and Lauren Larson had nine.
West is 3-0 overall and 1-0 in the Mississippi Valley Conference.
* CITY HIGH 82, C.R. WASHINGTON 67: Haley Lorenzen had 23 points and 12 rebounds to lead the third-ranked Little Hawks in Cedar Rapids.
Mickey Hansche had 16 points, Kiera Washpun had 15 points, Aliyah Gustafson had 12 points and seven rebounds, and Deah Moore had seven rebounds.
City is 3-0 overall and 1-0 in the MVC.
* CLEAR CREEK AMANA 52, WEST DELAWARE 34: The Clippers had a 29-6 scoring edge in the first and fourth quarters to win in Tiffin. Maliah Fligg had 16 points, 12 rebounds and 11 blocks with no fouls, and Mallory Neubauer had 14 points with three 3-point goals.
Clear Creek Amana is 2-0.
* MID-PRAIRIE 30, WASHINGTON 22: Erika Murphy had 13 points, eight rebounds and three steals to lead the Class 3A No. 9 Golden Hawks in the win over the Class 4A No. 10 Demons in Wellman.
“I’ve never seen a girls basketball game more physical than that,” Mid-Prairie coach Marc Pennington said.
Mid-Prairie is 2-0.
* HIGHLAND 51 , IMS 33: Emily Wieland had 18 points and six rebounds for the Huskies in a win in Kalona.
Kelsey Doreo had nine points, Chelsea Lampe had eight points and five rebounds, Paige Wieland had five steals and four assists, and Kassie Vazquez had 11 rebounds, three steals and four assists.
Olivia Yutzy and Riley Schmieder each had 10 points for IMS.
Highland is 2-1, while IMS is 0-3.
* LONE TREE 58, PEKIN 56: Kennedi Warson made a turn-around jump shot in the final seconds to give the Lions the win in Lone Tree.
Lone Tree led 33-19 at halftime, but the Panthers fought back to take a 55-54 lead with a minute left in the game. Madelyn Flemr had 17 points and eight rebounds, Kara Chamberlain had 13 points, Warson finished with 11 points and six rebounds, and Ella Feldman had eight points and four rebounds.
Lone Tree is 3-1 overall and 2-1 in the Southeast Iowa Super Conference.
* WEST LIBERTY 43, LISBON 41: Kristi Feldman had 14 points and 10 rebounds while Marissa Kelly had 14 points with four 3-pointers to lead the Comets in West Liberty. West Liberty is 3-2.