* Fort Myers 83, Dunbar 77: Fort Myers out-rebounded Dunbar by 10, which Green Wave coach Scott Guttery believed was crucial in Tuesday night’s win.
“Our guys won the game by rebounding the ball,” he said. “It was a good win for us on the road.”
Leading the way for Fort Myers (7-1) was Mark Matthews, who scored a game-high 31 points and also recorded eight rebounds. Teammate Wes Graddy also stood out by notching a double-double, scoring 18 points and crashing the boards to grab 11 rebounds.
Keona Pennington and Johnell Barnes scored 14 and 13 points, respectively, to stand out for Dunbar (7-3).
* Golden Gate 79, Estero 53: Margens Desire had a team-high 17 points for Estero (4-5).
* Cape Coral 45, Cypress Lake 44: Andrew Taylor and Dalton Flynn led the way for the Seahawks (5-4), scoring 11 and eight points, respectively.
* Canterbury 45, Oasis 41: After trailing by three points at halftime, Canterbury (1-8) came back to take the lead and earn their first win of the season. Carson Burton scored 16 points, and Alex Morales added 15.
* CSN 77, ECS 36: Jeff Merton scored 23 points and had six rebounds for CSN, which improved to 9-0. Johnny Baker had 13 points, eight rebounds, and five steals for CSN. Clay Maederer scored nine points with six rebounds and four assists for ECS (3-4).
* Mariner 62, Island Coast 61 (OT): After recovering from a 21-point deficit with 5:30 left to play, Mariner was able to come away with an overtime victory. Angel Inchansti was the game’s points leader with 25, and Rick Moore led Mariner with 22 points, including the game-winning free throw.
* ECS 10, Moore Haven 0: Haley Pigott and Shelby Hickox each scored two goals for ECS (14-1).
* Riverdale 8, Lehigh 0: Cydney Niedermeyer led the way for the Raiders (14-1-3) with three goals and two assists. Teammate Kaylee Martin added a goal and three assists.
* Estero 5, Lely 0: Aja Curth and Taylor Desanto recorded two goals and two assists to lead the way for the Wildcats (8-4-1).
* North Fort Myers 5, Island Coast 0: Casey Gentile and Darian Leschewski each scored two goals apiece to stand out for the Red Knights (12-2-0).
* South Fort Myers 3, Lemon Bay 0: South (6-4-1) celebrated its senior night with standout performances by seniors Brittany Saldivar, Tabitha Lees, Christine Mondzelewski, Jess Zink, and Andrea Weidemeyer.
* Barron Collier 3, Ida Baker 2: Winston Marin and Diego Silva each scored a goal for the Bulldogs (5-6-1).
* Cape Coral 2, Cypress Lake 0: The Seahawks finished district play for the regular season undefeated behind goal-keeper Alex Callazo, who recorded eight saves including one on a penalty kick. Oscar Camacho and Juan Cano provided both goals for Cape Coral (12-1-1, 6-0-0).
* ECS 4, Moore Haven 2: Hunter Fox scored two goals for ECS (3-4-3), while Grayson Wilkes and Santiago Sanchez added the team’s other goals.
* Estero 2, Lely 1: Willie Reyes scored on a penalty kick for Estero (7-5-3), and Krishen Patel put away the decisive goal for his team.
* South Fort Myers 5, Lemon Bay 0: South (5-3-1) had five players score goals. George Jaramillo, Daniel Torres, Daniel Barrow, Matt Tavares and Marcos Gonzalez all score one goal each. Tanner Yergens stood strong in the net, recording five saves during the shutout.
* Golden Gate 53, Estero 33: Tiarra Belle was Golden Gate’s leading scorer with 24 points and Rebecca Rocuant put up eight points to lead Estero.
* Oasis 36, Canterbury 20: Jordan Westendorf of Oasis (6-7) had 10 points, 14 rebounds and 10 blocks. Samantha Wood led the team in points with 13. Kiana Olmstead was the top scorer for Canterbury with 10 points.
* Lehigh 48, East Lee 39: Maniesha James led Lehigh (9-2) with 13 points and six steals.
* Dunbar 54, Bishop Verot 11: The Tigers improve to 12-0 on the season. Kiara Desamours and Keri Jewett scored 18 points each for Dunbar.
* Fort Myers 46, First Baptist 41 (OT): Lauren Gillingham of Fort Myers (10-4) sank a 3-point shot with 0:15 left on the clock to send this game to overtime. Gillingham scored 14 points and recorded 11 rebounds while going 9-10 from the free throw line.
* North Fort Myers 48, Lemon Bay 47: Kaycie Zorbas of North led all scorers with 19 points. Kali Pierce was close behind her with 17 points.