1. Millville (2-1)* — Four turnovers were the difference in Millville’s seven-point loss to St. Joseph last week. Bolts will try to rebound tonight against a dangerous Absegami team.
2. Delsea (2-1) — Rob Rolle and Isaiah Spencer scored two touchdowns each in the Crusaders’ win over Deptford last week. A huge test comes tonight against rival Kingsway.
3. Bridgeton (3-0) — The Bulldogs have allowed just 15 points in three games this season. Bridgeton’s biggest challenge of the year comes tonight against Hammonton.
4. St. Augustine (3-0) — The Hermits have not scored less than 42 points in a game this year. That trend could continue this week against winless Ocean City.
5. Buena (3-0) — The Chiefs took care of business last week against Lower Cape May to remain unbeaten. Tonight’s tilt with Cedar Creek could be Buena’s toughest game of the young season, however.
6. Schalick (2-1) — The Cougars rallied for an impressive 21-point victory over Highland last week to get the team above .500 heading into its bye week.
7. Cumberland (1-2) — The Colts were shut out at home in a disappointing showing against Bishop Eustace last week. Cumberland will look to take down Clearview (2-1) tonight.
8. Vineland (1-2) — It was all downhill for Vineland after jumping out to a 7-0 lead against St. Augustine last week. Tonight’s game against Middle Township will present the Clan a chance to reach .500.
* Millville received all three first-place votes.