1. Millville (1-0)* — The Thunderbolts did enough to win against a feisty Atlantic City team last week. Millville should have an easier time with Mainland tonight.
2. Delsea (0-1) — One of the bigger upsets of Week 1 saw the Crusaders fall to a Camden team with plenty of hype. Delsea looks to get back on track tonight against a tough Moorestown squad.
3. St. Augustine (1-0) — New running back Lamont Harris scored three touchdowns to pace the Hermits against Middle Township last week. The Prep should have no issues with Lower Cape May in tonight’s home opener.
4. Bridgeton (1-0) — The Bulldogs lit up Lower Cape May for 68 points in last week’s victory. Bridgeton will have a much stiffer test tonight against Cedar Creek.
5. Buena (1-0) — The Chiefs knocked off Vineland for a second straight year to start the season last week. Next up for Buena is Ocean City at home tonight.
6. Cumberland (1-0) — The Colts won their first season opener since 2001 last week by topping Deptford. Cumberland will try to keep the momentum going tonight against Cherry Hill West.
7. Schalick (0-1) — A disappointing loss to Gloucester Catholic in the season opener set back a Cougars team that has high expectations. Schalick hosts Gloucester (1-0) tonight.
8. Vineland (0-1) — The Dan Russo era at Vineland got off to a rough start with a loss to Group II Buena. Next up for the Fighting Clan is a Pleasantville team that hasn’t won a game since 2009. The pressure is on.
*Millville received all three first-place votes.