1. Millville (2-0)* — The Thunderbolts looked much sharper in a blowout win over Mainland last week. Millville’s unbeaten record will be tested Saturday against St. Joseph.
2. Delsea (1-1) — The Crusaders shook off a Week 1 loss to Camden with an impressive shutout win over Moorestown last week. Delsea takes to the road for the first time tonight against Deptford.
3. St. Augustine (2-0) — The Hermits’ offense is averaging 50.5 points through two weeks against struggling opponents. St. Augustine will look for more lopsided numbers tonight against Vineland.
4. Bridgeton (2-0) — The Bulldogs are getting people’s attention with two strong showings to start the year. Bridgeton has allowed just 15 points in two games.
5. Buena (2-0) — The Chiefs’ defense has been stingy and the offense is doing enough to get the job done early on. Buena will be expected to improve to 3-0 thanks to a date with Lower Cape May tonight.
6. Schalick (1-1) — The Cougars rebounded from a disappointing season opener to top Gloucester at home last week. Schalick will be on the road for the first time this season when it meets Highland tonight.
7. Cumberland (1-1) — The Colts were humbled by Cherry Hill West in a 27-point defeat last week. Cumberland will look to right the ship against a 1-1 Bishop Eustace squad tonight.
8. Vineland (1-1) — The Fighting Clan avoided disaster last week against Pleasantville to earn new coach Dan Russo his first career win. Repeating victory will be much tougher against an unbeaten St. Augustine team.
*Millville received all three first-place votes.