1. Millville (3-1)* — The Bolts turned in their most dominant performance of the season last week in a 42-6 win over Absegami. Millville is on a bye with a major game against Holy Spirit looming Oct. 18.
2. St. Augustine (4-0) — The Hermits continue to roll, thanks to an easy Cape-Atlantic League National Conference schedule. St. Augustine will see its toughest test to date next week at Bridgeton.
3. Delsea (2-2) — The Crusaders couldn’t pull one out last week in a 15-9 loss to Kingsway, which snapped Delsea’s two-game winning streak. The Crusaders start a three-game homestand tonight against Woodrow Wilson.
4. Bridgeton (3-1) — The Bulldogs were knocked from the unbeaten ranks last week at the hands of Hammonton. Bridgeton will look to get back on track tonight against a gritty Buena squad.
5. Buena (3-1) — Like Bridgeton, the Chiefs are coming off their first loss of the season thanks to Cedar Creek. Buena meets the Bulldogs tonight in a game with CAL National and Group II South playoff implications.
6. Schalick (2-1) — The Cougars entered their bye week on a two-game win streak with a tough game against Glassboro up next. Schalick is 1-0 on the road this season.
7. Vineland (1-3) — The Fighting Clan just missed moving to .500 after a one-point loss to Middle Township last week. Vineland did manage to move up a spot in the poll and has a winnable game against Lower Cape May on Oct. 18.
8. Cumberland (1-3) — The Colts just can’t seem to get their offense going, having scored nine points in their last three games. The challenge won’t get any easier tonight, when Cumberland goes on the road to face unbeaten Camden.
Millville received all three first-place votes.