* Year in school/sport: Senior guard on the boys basketball team.
* Highlights: Foley scored a career-best 38 points in a 68-57 win over St. Cloud Apollo.
In a week in which he played three games, Foley averaged 25.7 points, 6.7 rebounds, 3.3 steals and 4.3 assists.
He shot the ball 55 percent from the field, 53 percent from three-point range and 83 percent from the free-throw line.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “It’s taught me a lot about trying to be a good leader and working with different groups.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “Probably in soccer, when we beat Buffalo in a shootout in the playoffs (his junior year).”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “I get home for school, get something to eat, relax, then go to school and watch the first half of the JV game.
“Then, I go get ready with my teammates.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “My sophomore year against Rocori, I shot the ball and it got stuck in the rim.”
* Favorite food: Bacon.
* Favorite movie: Elf.
* Favorite TV show: Practical Jokers.
* Favorite Web site:
* What are your post-high-school plans? Foley is headed to St. Cloud State to play for the Huskies on a basketball scholarship.
He’s a good math student and may pursue something in that field as a major in college.
* What’s next? Foley and his St. Cloud Tech team (2-0 Central Lakes, 3-2 overall) play Central Lakes Conference rival Rocori (0-2, 0-5) at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
That game is scheduled to be played at St. Cloud Tech High School.