* Year in school/sport: Senior running back on the football team.
* Highlights: Wuchko rushed for 309 yards and five touchdowns on 23 carries in the Flyers’ 46-7 homecoming win over St. Cloud Cathedral.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “Definitely teamwork. Our whole football program is based on being a family and that everyone in your family, whether they are a freshman or on the JV or whatever, it doesn’t matter. They’re all important.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “Definitely the the new homecoming tradition we started last year. When we win, the whole stands comes running out onto the field.”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “A lot of guys listen to music or whatever, but I’m not that kind of leader. I’m not much of a vocal guy. I just go about my business real calm and go out and play.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “That’s a tough one. I don’t know about that one.”
* Favorite food: Pasta alfredo.
* Favorite movie: Taken.
* Favorite TV show: NFL on Sunday Nights and/or Monday Night Football.
* Favorite Web site/video game: YouTube.com. He likes playing Battlefield on XBox 360.
* What are your post-high-school plans? He plans to major in accounting and would like to play college football. He’s undecided where.
* What’s next? The Flyers (2-1 Granite Ridge, 2-2 overall) are host to Zimmerman (1-2, 1-3) at 7 p.m. Friday.
The Thunder lost to a very good Foley team 53-35 last week and run the triple option, Little Falls head coach Jay DeCann said.