Burris senior forward Mack Rathbun surpassed 1,000 points in his career Saturday night during the Owls’ game against Fort Wayne Luers. Burris fell 76-59.
“To me, (Rathbun) is one of the all-time greats at Burris,” Owls coach Greg Hitchens said. “He scored his 1,000th point, and he’s also going to go over 500 rebounds in his career.”
Luers was led by James Blackmon with 38 points.
* Wapahani 78, Blue River 55: Wapahani (11-3) scored a decisive 78-55 Mid-Eastern Conference victory at Blue River (3-10) with the help of a 26-8 third quarter. The Vikings only trailed by two points at halftime.
Center Jacob Foster scored 28 points to lead the Raiders.
* Tri 55, Daleville 46: Daleville went up 14-8 after the first quarter but was outscored 36-16 in the next two quarters to suffer its 10th loss of the season. James Tungate and Jarred Riddle each had 11 points for the Broncos.
* Cambridge City 64, Cowan 56 OT: After erasing a five-point deficit in the fourth quarter, Cowan got outscored 12-4 in overtime. Stewart Kerr led the Blackhawks with 27 points.
* Knightstown 57, Shenandoah 44: Despite 17 points from Austin Cain and 14 from Lane Young, the Raiders (6-6) fell to the Panthers on Friday.
* Seton Catholic 51, Wes-Del 40
: Seton Catholic turned the game by outscoring Wes-Del by 12 in the third quarter. Desmond Wilson scored 21 for Wes-Del.
* Eastern Hancock 56, Shenandoah 49: Eastern Hancock took control by outscoring the Raiders 15-8 in the third period.