* Holy Cross 69, Bethlehem 67:Jack Schmitt scored his team’s last five points in the second overtime, including the go-ahead free throws with 12 seconds to go, as the host Cougars (10-20) snapped a five-game winning streak by the Eagles (23-5). Dominique Mack led the victory with 31 points.
* St. Xavier 63, Manual 61: Trailing 49-40 entering the fourth quarter, the host Crimsons (14-14) outscored the Tigers (18-8) 21-14 in the quarter but failed to convert on a layup at the buzzer that would have tied the game.
* Shelby County 68, Gallatin County 62: The Rockets (10-17) emerged past the Wildcats (17-12) behind Michael Barry’s 26 points.
Kristian Morgan totaled 24 points to lead the Wildcats (17-12).
* Collins 57, DeSales 50: Brent Kidwell and Ralphael Stone scored 13 points apiece to lead the 19th-ranked Titans (19-6) to their eighth straight victory.
Nathan Roush had 23 points for the visiting Colts (16-13)
* North Oldham 72, Boyle County 63: David Levitch scored 31 points to lead the host Mustangs (18-10) over the Rebels (13-12).
* Beth Haven 59, Calvary Christian 44: Freshman Brandon Cranford scored 17 points and pulled down eight rebounds to lead the Bearcats (10-16) into the semifinals of the KCAC Tournament at Heritage Christian.
Nick Whitt scored 18 points for the Cougars (5-23).
Beth Haven will play Evangel today at 3 p.m.
* Butler 54, Fern Creek 48: Demetrius McReynolds scored a game-high 22 points to lead the visiting Bears (20-7) past the Tigers (5-24).
* Western 59, Fairdale 56: Kittrell Withers hit a 3-pointer with 3.2 seconds left to lift the Warriors (9-12) over the visiting Bulldogs (17-8).
Carl Brown led Western with 17 points, seven rebounds, four assists and three steals.
Cory Thomas led Fairdale with 20 points.
* Atherton 76, Bullitt Central 64: The visiting Rebels (8-15) raced to a 25-9 lead after the first quarter and coasted past the Cougars (9-19). Atherton’s Marcus West led the game with 24 points.
* Lafayette 84, Christian Academy 65: Logan Wade had 23 points, hitting six 3-pointers, but his Centurions fell to the host Generals (16-10).
* Jeffersontown 84, Southern 70: Brandon Johnson and Daniel Williams combined for 60 points, and the visiting Chargers (12-14) made 19 three-pointers in beating the Trojans (13-15). Johnson made nine 3s and scored 31 points. Williams had seven threes and 29 points.
* Spencer County 56, North Bullitt 40: Alex Dennis’ 15 points led the visiting Bears (15-16) over the Eagles (13-17). North Bullitt’s Jared Free had 17 points.
* Doss 61, Valley 38: The Dragons (17-9) went home with a victory with leading scorer Montrelle Little scoring 17 points on the Vikings (6-13).
* Fort Knox 72, Whitefield Academy 52: The visiting Eagles (1-15) overcame the Wildcats (9-19) behind Michael Armstead’s 14 points.