Aaliyah Wells, a senior forward, poured in 36 points as host Collins held off county-rival Shelby County 52-48 in a double-overtime thriller in the semifinals of the girls’ 30th District Tournament.
The Titans (15-13) will face Anderson County (28-1) in the finals Friday night at 6.
* Holy Cross 85, Valley 52: Sydney Morabito tallied 27 points and freshman Olivia Morabito added 15 as the Cougars (16-13) decked the Vikings (11-1) in a semifinal.
Holy Cross will meet Pleasure Ridge Park in Friday’s 6 p.m. final.
* Moore 53, Bullitt Central 48: Ashley Adkins scored a game-high 18 points as the Mustangs (11-16) defeated the Eagles (18-12). Amber Johnson chipped in 15 points for Moore.
Moore will face North Bullitt in Friday’s 7 p.m. final.
* North Bullitt 72, Southern 32: Savannah Morrison poured in a game-high 19 points to lead the host Eagles (19-11) over the Trojans (5-19).
Reba Stice added 15 points for North Bullitt.
Makaila Hilliard led Southern with 17 points.
* Central 62, Presentation 55: Brianna Hopkins scored 15 points and Brenda Hackett 13 to lead the host Yellowjackets (13-12) past the Toppers (7-20).
Meredith Degner poured in a game-high 25 points for Presentation.
Central will square off with the Manual-Shawnee winner in Friday’s 6 p.m. final.
* Fairdale 87, Holy Cross 56: The Bulldogs (17-9) got 25 points from Darren Lowrey to down the Cougars (9-20).
Fairdale and rival Pleasure Ridge Park will battle on Friday at 7:30 for the title.
* Fern Creek 91, Jeffersontown 84: Alex Avery scored a game-high 24 points as the host Tigers (6-24) roared back to defeat the Chargers (12-15). Cameron Brown contributed 23 points for Fern Creek.
Fern Creek, which outrebounded the Chargers 35-18, will play Bullitt East in Friday’s 7 p.m. district championship.
* Bullitt East 78, Whitefield Academy 41: University of Kentucky signee Derek Willis poured in 24 points to lead the Chargers (27-4) past the Wildcats (9-20).
Tyler Sharpe also scored 15 points for Bullitt East.
* Central 86, Shawnee 48: Dominique Sanford recorded a double-double with 20 points and 12 rebounds as the host Yellowjackets (21-5) smothered the Golden Eagles (3-28) in the semifinals of the 25th District Tournament on Tuesday.
Central will face Manual in the finals Friday night at 7:30.
* Male 55, Collegiate 52: Will Parker, a 6-foot-7 sophomore, came off the bench and gave the host Bulldogs (23-8) a spark wtih nine rebounds, seven points and five blocked shots as they held off the Titans (16-9) in the semifinals of the 26th District Tournament.
Josh Stoner’s 19 points led Male, which will play St. Xavier in the finals Friday night at 7.
Andrew Steggeman paced Collegiate with 22 points.
* St. Xavier 81, Brown 37: William Glasford led the Tigers (19-8) with 12 points over the Bears (4-21) in the other semifinal.
Brock Kiesler added 10 points and eight rebounds for St. X.
* Trinity 72, Seneca 36: Darryl Hicks’ 21 points helped the host Shamrocks (26-5) easily capture the 27th District championship over the Redhawks (16-14).
James Quick added nine points, nine rebounds and five steals for Trinity.
* Collins 62, Spencer County 44: Point guard Brent Kidwell scored just three points for Collins but handed out eight assists to key a second-half spurt for the Titans (20-6) in a win over the Bears (15-17) in the 30th District Tournament.
Dez Marshall led Collins with 18 points and 12 rebounds.
The Titans advance to play Anderson County in Thursday’s final at 7:45.