* Year in school/sport: A junior forward on the girls soccer team.
* Highlights: She scored the winning goal in a 2-1 win over Sartell on Thursday at Husky Stadium. Tech also won 2-1 Tuesday at Fergus Falls, with Dorn getting a goal.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “It’s taught me hard work and how to stick with something. Also, how to work as a team and not individually and on your own …. It has taught a lot. I would say I’d be a completely different person if it wasn’t for sports.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “I can’t say one specific memory. I would say it’s been all the people I’ve met through high school …. I really hope they are my friends always.”
* What’s your pre-match routine? “I feed off everyone’s energy warming up. We try to get each other pumped up. We also do a cheer, too.”
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “There’s a lot of them. But related to sports, it would be in sixth grade. We had a holding-your-breath contest and I’m very, very competitive. I held my breath so long I passed out …. Like I said, I’m very competitive.”
* Favorite food: Everything. “I like all food.”
* Favorite movie: Bridesmaids.
* Favorite TV show: Grey’s Anatomy.
* Favorite Web site/video game: Instagram. She plays a a little Doodle Jump. It’s a smart phone application.
* What are your post-high-school plans? “I’m kind of blocking it out right now. I don’t want to think about it.”
* What’s next? Tech plays at 5 p.m. Tuesday at Willmar, then closes the regular season at 5 p.m. Thursday at Sauk Rapids.
The Tigers were 5-2-1 in the Central Lakes Conference and 5-5-2 overall going into a game Monday night with Elk River. Tech is third in the CLC going into Monday behind Alexandria (9-0, 11-1) and Sartell (5-3-1, 8-4-1). Brainerd (6-2, 8-3-1) is in fourth place.