* Year in school/sport: Senior second baseman on the softball team.
* Highlights: Laudenbach went 5-for-6 with an RBI and three stolen bases in the Tigers’ season-opening doubleheader sweep over Sartell in the Husky Dome.
Tech won 12-1 in five innings and 6-5.
* What has competing in athletics taught you? “It’s taught me to work well with others and being able to be a team player and trying to be a leader and helping each other out.”
* What’s your most memorable high school moment? “A couple years ago, the St. Cloud Rox (16-and-under Tech summer team) won the state title one year. That was fun.”
* What’s your pre-game routine? “I don’t have a pre-game routine,” she said with a laugh.
* What’s your most embarrassing high school moment? “I don’t know. I can’t think of anything.
“Nothing rings a bell in my mind.”
* Favorite food: Pizza.
* Favorite movie: Remember the Titans.
* Favorite TV show: The Voice.
* Favorite Web site/video game: Google. She is not a video gamer. “Not at all,” she said.
* What are your post-high-school plans? Laudenbach plans to attend Winona State and major in nursing.
* What’s next? Tech is scheduled to play a doubleheader at 4 p.m. today with Sauk Rapids. If Tech’s home field at Discovery Elementary in Waite Park is not ready, the games will be played at Sauk Rapids.
“I just hope we keep playing well together and keep pulling out wins,” Laudenbach said. “And hopefully we can get out on our field pretty soon.”
— Tom Elliott