Cat Fiorito made one of two free throws with six seconds left in overtime, giving host North Oldham a 54-53 victory over Grant County on Friday night in girls’ high school basketball.
Grant County (2-5) got the final possession but scored after the buzzer.
Maggie Mollak led North Oldham (2-0) with 19 points.
* North Bullitt 70, Holy Cross 59: Savannah Morrison had 19 points, Maria George 13 and Rachel Badgett 12 as the visiting Eagles (7-0) remained unbeaten. Rebecca Miller had 23 points, Brooke Blackwell 14 and Josie Hockman 13 for the Cougars (3-2).
* Doss 61, Brown 8: After losing their opening game in Waggener’s tournament, the Dragons (2-4) traveled to Brown and breezed to victory. Ashauntee Hooten led Doss with 14 points.
Republic Bank Holiday Classic at Lexington Catholic
* Lexington Catholic 59, Christian Academy of Louisville 37: Torri Pippin poured in four 3-pointers and scored 15 points as the host Lady Knights (4-2) routed the Lady Centurions (1-5). Emma Bowman tallied 16 for CAL.
Lady Dragons Holiday Tournament at S. Oldham
* PRP 66, South Oldham 51: The Panthers defeated the host Dragons. Leading the scoring effort for PRP were Paige Murphy with 13 points and Rayven Shead with 12. South Oldham was led by Rachel Playy and Sydney Jones, each with 13 points.
Lady Cat Classic
* Collins 53, Valley 34: Whitney Pullen scored 13 points and Mary Borders 11 as the Titans (2-4) beat the Vikings (0-5). Lanishia Hambric led Valley with 13 points.
* Fern Creek 53, Doss 50: The host Tigers (4-3) were able to hold off the Lady Dragons (1-4). Shelbi Knauer had 16 points to lead Fern Creek. Doss was led by Ashauntee Hooten with 15.
* Waggener 66, Southern 45: Alexandria Peden had 22 points to lead the victorious Wildcats (4-1). Senior Makaila Hilliard led the Trojans (1-5) with 27 points.
* Fairdale 42, KCD 22: The Lady Bulldogs (2-3) led by 16 at the half and cruised to victory over the Bearcats (3-5). Narrissa Keown tallied 17 points and Amber Alford scored 14 points for Fairdale.
Lady RedHawk Classic at Seneca
* Jeffersontown 43, Atherton 39: The Chargers defeated the visiting Rebels in a consolation semifinal. Atherton was led by Mackenzie Dozen with 14 points. J’town was led by Keyona Dyson’s 15 points.
* Bardstown 45, Seneca 17: Kasia Stone had 18 points to help the Panthers (3-4) cruise over the RedHawks (0-4) in the other consolation semifinal.