* Coach Sonya Downour (30th season).
* Key returners Mariah Weisel, sprints, Sr.; Rachel Childers, hurdles/pole vault, Jr.; Bethany Reed, throws, Jr.
* Key losses Josie Childers, pole vault/hurdles; Azia Miller, throws; Emily Carlo, sprints; Lynn Mathias, distance; Thea Nihiser, distance.
* Key newcomers Hannah Chapman, distance; Madison Ross, sprints/jumps.
* Outlook The three upperclassmen will be relied on to carry a heavy load for the Rockets. Berne Union’s low numbers will make it difficult to fill all events.
* Coach Michael Smith (16th season).
* Key returners Maggie Loeffler, jumps/hurdles, Jr.; Emily Schmitz, sprints, Jr.; Jalyn Devereaux, mid-distance, Jr.; Amy Lantz, sprints/jumps, Sr.
* Key loss Taylor Galanski, mid-distance.
* Key newcomers Tori Lantz, sprints/jumps, Sr.; Katy Garner, sprints, Jr.
* Outlook The Bulldogs strength will come from sprints, jumps and hurdles. Loeffler qualified for state in 2012 in the 100 and 300 hurdles as well as the high jump, and should lead the way for a team that lacks depth.
* Coach Kent Kumler (first season).
* In 2012 Mid-Ohio Christian Athletic League Champions.
* Key returners Taylor Treusdell, distance, Sr.; Emily McCarty, throws, Sr.; Hannah Kumler, distance, So.; Lauren Ralph, long jump, Sr.
* Key loss Tiffany Underwood, high jump.
* Key newcomers None.
* Outlook The Knights’ strength will come from their distance team, and throws and long jump should also be strong. The sprints and hurdles are areas Fairfield Christian is searching for consistency.
* Coach Gary Moore (third season).
* Key returners Leah Palmer, throws, Jr.; Michelle Bowes, sprints/jumps, Sr.; Maggie DeGenova, distance/pole vault, Sr.; Jesse Wade, distance, Soph., Sarah Wood, sprints/jumps, Jr.; JoAnna Messerly, hurdles, Sr.; Grace Changet, sprints/hurdles, Sr.; Christy Mitchell, throws, Sr.; Kirsten Miller, sprints/distance, Jr.
* Key losses Carly Williamson, hurdles; Summer Gaib, distance; Olivia Reed, distance.
* Key newcomers None.
* Outlook The Irish should be strong in the field events and have increased their numbers from 2012 to 20. Fisher Catholic will be looking for improvements from its sprinters.
* Coach John Zishka (15th season).
* In 2012 Seventh in the Ohio Capital Conference-Ohio Division.
* Key returners Sammie Zishka, distance, Sr.; Courtney Heimberger, sprints/mid-distance, Sr.; Ariel Stoffel, throws, Jr.; Kaci Marvin, throws, Jr.; Zoyie Golden, sprints/mid-distance, Jr.; Alisa Burnside, pole vault, Sr.; Cara Glenn, sprints, Sr.; Savannah McCray, distance, Soph.
* Key losses None.
* Key newcomers: Katherine Brenstuhl, pole vault/sprints, Soph.; Erica Campbell, sprints/hurdles, Fr.; Marin Velasquez, sprints/jumps, Soph.
* Outlook The Gales should be deeper in most areas than they were in 2012, especially in middle distance and throws. Although the distance events lack depth, Sammie Zishka is a known commodity there.
* Coach Renee Mangette (second season).
* Key returners Cierra Echols, high jump, Sr.; Erynn Hayes, sprints, Sr.; Courtney Montayne, sprints, Sr.; Emily Shook, sprints, Sr.; Aubrey Dunfee, distance, Jr.; Taylor King, throws, Jr.; Callie Flynn, jumps/sprints, Jr.; Faith Layman, jumps/sprints, Jr.
* Key loss Jasmine Frasure.
* Key newcomers Katie Roth, sprints/mid-distance, Fr.; Emily Aneshansley, sprints, Fr.
* Outlook The Lions return three of four runners from their MSL champion 400 relay, and should be able to compensate for a thin distance team to produce balanced scoring this season.
* Coach Steven Pierce (third season).
* Key returners: Mckayla Murphy, distance, So.; Morgan Stanley, sprints, So.; Abbey Heileman, hurdles/sprints, Jr.; Mia Barnes, mid-distance/sprints, Jr.; Madison Stanley, sprints, Sr.; Makenzie Dittoe, sprints, Sr.
* Key losses None.
* Key newcomers: None.
* Outlook The Lakers have just seven athletes, meaning the team will have to be selective in the events they compete in. Dittoe should be strong in the 100 and bolster the sprint relays.
Information from Amanda-Clearcreek was unavailable at press time.