* Matt Baechle, Connor Bradley, South Burlington: Baechle went a combined 5-for-7 in a pair of victory, the latter of which he won in relief. Bradley drove in seven RBIs in the first win.
* Darren Callan, BFA-St. Albans: Of Callan’s two complete-game efforts, he turned one as a two-hitter in silencing Rice’s bats. Also had two multi-hit games in past week.
* Matt St. Amour, Missisquoi: Fanned 28 in a pair of complete-game performances, helping the Thunderbirds to two wins.
* Charlie Stapleford, Vergennes: Struck out a combined 19 batters in a pair of wins, including tossing a three-hitter against Mount Mansfield in a game where he also drove in three runs and scored three times.
* Rayne Supple, Champlain Valley: In his varsity pitching debut, Supple struck out 10 and allowed no runs in the win at St. Johnsbury. Also smacked two doubles in a win Tuesday against Spaulding.
* Kris Wehner, BFA-Fairfax: In the Bullets’ last two games, Wehner has six hits, four RBIs and four runs.
Note: Not including Thursday’s games