Marcus Willingham netted 17 points and Casey Tipson scored 15 for Rice, which opened up the second half on a 13-0 run and cruised to a 61-42 win over Brattleboro in a Division I high school boys basketball playdown Thursday.
Matt Maynard added 11 points and Tommy Fitzgerald scored 10 for the third-seeded Green Knights (17-4).
Chris McAuliffe tallied 19 points for No. 14 Brattleboro, which finished up at 6-15.
* (4) Rivendell 73, (13) Stowe 47: Luke Bell paced Rivendell with 20 points as they cruised past visitng Stowe.
Josh Marshall and Jack Steketee each posted 11 points apiece for Rivendell (17-4) who led by sixteen after three quarters.
Stowe (6-15) received 11 points each from Petey Walsh and Max King.
(3) Leland & Gray 42, (14) Peoples 39: Zach Wilkins hit a 3-pointer with 1.2 seconds remaining to lift Leland & Gray over visiting Peoples.
The high scorer for L&G (16-5) was Drew Barnum (11 points).
Jeremy Allen paced PA (5-16) with a dozen points.
* (6) BFA-Fairfax 76, (11) Windsor 53: Kris Wehner and his 20 points pushed host BFA-Fairfax past Windsor.
Ben Pomitcher (17 points), Alec Marble (12 points) and Jared Demar (12 points) also posted in double-digits for the Bullets (15-6). BFA-Fairfax jumped out to a 23-11 lead in the second-quarter and never looked back.
Tyson Boudro pumped in 15 points for Windsor (7-14).
* (4) Danville 66, (13) Twin Valley 54: Brett Elliott had a game-high 26 points as host Danville rolled past Twin Valley.
Kyle Johnson added 16 points for Danville (13-8) who also received 11 points from Jason Sweet.
Twin Valley (8-13) was led by the trio of Colin Losito (13 points), Cade Nesbitt (11 points) and Hunter Therrien (10 points).
* (2) Mid Vermont Christian 64, (15) Websterville 42: Austin Sayers recorded 30 points and notched 14 rebounds as Mid Vermont Christian took down Websterville.
Joe Zhou added 12 points for the host Eagles (16-5) and James King tallied nine rebounds.
Brady Orr had 18 points and Noah Johnson poured in 16 points for Websterville.