* Noah Beatty, South Burlington: The sophomore goaltender made a combined 56 saves in wins over BFA-St. Albans and Colchester, helping the Rebels improve to 7-1.
* Jordan Jones, U-32: In a pair of wins last week, Jones recorded five goals and two assists to lead a balanced Raiders attack.
* Max Major, Rutland: His first goal gave Rutland the lead, his second tally was the difference in guiding the Raiders past Essex in a big win over the weekend.
* Adam Oler, Mount Mansfield: The Cougar produced four goals, including the overtime winner against St. Johnsbury on Saturday night. Oler also had an assist in the 7-6 triumph.
* Justin Rinehart, Burlington: In helping the Seahorses earn their first point of the season, Rinehart’s 21 saves included a penalty-shot stop with 20 seconds left in overtime of a 1-1 tie with Peoples.
* Jackson Watson, Northfield: The forward surpassed the 100-point career mark with a three-goal, four assist performance against Harwood. Also had two goals in a win over Woodstock for Northfield.