South Burlington (4-4) at Champlain Valley (7-1), 4 p.m. today
* After a perfect start, the Rebels are in the midst of the four-game skid. Can they swipe a win in Hinesburg, where the Redhawks are motivated from last week’s home loss to St. Johnsbury?
Green Mountain Valley (2-1-1) at Montpelier (5-1-2), 6 p.m. today
* Back in action off its annual layoff, the Gumbies have ripped off wins over fellow Division II contenders Harwood and Vergennes. Is Montpelier the next victim?
Colchester (6-1-1) at Burlington (5-3), 7 p.m. tonight
* Both teams come in streaking — Burlington has won four out of five while Colchester is riding a six-game unbeaten streak.
Stowe (6-2-1) at Harwood (3-5), 3 p.m. Saturday
* The Highlanders’ record is deceiving and the Raiders’ Division III status shouldn’t be taken lightly in this matchup of Capital Division teams.
St. Johnsbury (8-0) at Essex (3-4), 4 p.m. Tuesday
* The Hilltoppers are making two trips to Chittenden County in four days. By the time they head to Essex they might be zeroring in on 11-0.