Burlington (4-5-3) at Mount Mansfield (3-6-1), 3:45 p.m. today
* A road win would be a big boost for the Seahorses’ chances to improve their playoff position, while a victory for the Cougars could sew up a top-8 seed.
Champlain Valley (8-1-3) at Mount Abraham (7-3-1),
3:45 p.m. Wednesday
* After losing only 1-0 in the first meeting between these teams, Mount Abraham is looking to grab another big win. Can CVU stay a one-loss team?
Harwood (9-4) at Stowe (10-3), 3:45 p.m. Wednesday
* Both Harwood and Stowe are angling for playoff position. Stowe has won six out of the last seven games, Harwood has won six of the last eight. What is going to give in this meeting?
Milton (6-7) at Rice (10-0-2), 3:45 p.m. Wednesday
* Rice is still unbeaten with just a couple of weeks remaining in the season. Can Milton hand the Green Knights their first loss?
U-32 (7-4) at Spaulding (8-4), 3:45 p.m. Friday
* Spaulding has the better record, but U-32 got the better of them earlier in the season. Can the Crimson Tide get revenge or will U-32 get a big win to move up in the D-II standings?