* Jakob Trautwein, Middlebury: The big-play fullback was the Tigers’ hub with 23 carries for 223 yards and four touchdowns in the 42-20 win over previously unbeaten South Burlington.
* Tanner Contois, South Burlington: Rebels’ standout tailback was the other star in last week’s marquee showdown with 257 yards on 27 carries, including an 80-yard TD scamper, and 56 receiving yards.
* Colton Hudson, St. Johnsbury: Threw for 246 yards and three scores in Hilltoppers’ win over North Country to break the program record for passing yards in a season.
* Anthony Phillip, Rice: Shifty junior running back was a workhorse with 32 carries for 177 yards and two scores in the Knights’ shutout win against Burr and Burton.
* Mike Winslow, Otter Valley: Went over 200 yards on the ground with three TDs as Otters pulled away from Winooski.
* Brendan Gleason, Essex: Gleason tossed one touchdown and returned an interception 60 yards for another in the Hornets’ win over Burlington, their fifth in a row.