* Billy Brink, St. Johnsbury: The linebacker was a key presence in an effort that slowed Hartford in the Hilltoppers’ 19-18 upset win. Brink also hauled in a 7-yard touchdown reception.
* Brendan Gleason, Essex: The junior co-captain rushed for a pair of touchdowns, tossed for another and blocked a punt that led to a field goal in the Hornets’ 40-19 Homecoming win over Mount Mansfield.
* Chris Jansen, Rice Memorial: The junior quarterback ran for 89 yards and two touchdowns in Rice’s 21-20 win over rival Burlington. Also stopped Burlington’s two-point conversion in the final minute to preserve Rice’s narrow victory.
* Kyle Record, Bellows Falls: Had a pair of defensive touchdowns in leading the Terriers past Spaulding, 45-0.
* Charlie Richardson, BFA-St. Albans: Finished with 161 yards and three touchdowns on 19 carries., production that included a 59-yard score in the fourth quarter of a 28-21 win over Colchester.
* James Shufelt, Lyndon: Rushed for 186 yards, 10 first downs and three touchdowns as Lyndon stayed undefeated in holding off Fair Haven. Also threw for 114 yards and a score on 3-of-4 passing.