* Shyann Josler, Thetford: Josler had 18 points, eight assists and four steals to help Thetford to a 52-29 win over Harwood.
* Emily Kinneston, Champlain Valley: It was almost a double-double for Kinneston, who had 21 points and eight steals in a win over St. Johnsbury. Kinneston also had 13 points in a win over BFA-St. Albans earlier in the week.
* Rylie Nichols. Lyndon: Nichols hit four free throws in the final six seconds to help Lyndon to a 52-51 win over Oxbow. Nichols had 16 points in the game.
* Brianna Robare, Winooski: Two 20-plus-point performances for Robare this week, who had 23 points — including seven in the fourth quarter — in a win over Northfield. Robare also had a 24-point performance in a win over Stowe.
* Samantha Smith, Lyndon: Smith scored 28 points in a win over Montpelier. Smith hit seven 3-pointers enroute to the career-high point total.