Andrea Noonan scored an unassisted goal and Burlington defeated beat North Country 3-0 in high school girls soccer at Buck Hard Field on Wednesday.
Maddy Feeney and Michaila Musman also scored for Burlington (4-3) and Kaitlin Donahue added an assist.
Jenna Moss made 14 saves in goal for North Country (2-5).
* South Burlington 3, St. Johnsbury 0: Shannon Flaherty had a goal and two assists and visiting South Burlington clipped St. Johnsbury for a third straight victory.
Kayla Gilding and Chelsea Austin also tallied and Morgan Mahar worked a two-save shutout for the Rebels (3-4).
* Milton 5, Vergennes 1: Brooke Phillips scored two of her three goals in the first half and Milton downed visiting Vergennes.
Erin Turner added a goal and an assist and Casey Hurley also tallied. Kaleigh Reed made two stops for Milton (6-1).
Tea Keifer scored for Vergennes (3-3), while KC Ambrose made 15 saves.
* Essex 3, Colchester 1: Essex got a go-ahead goal from Destin Barber and an insurance tally from Maria Reed in the final 20 minutes to beat Colchester.
Charlotte Stuart gave the Hornets (4-2-1) a 1-0 lead early in the second half before Andrea Trudeau equalized for the Lakers (2-5). Reed set up Barber’s goal, while Anna Weith assisted on Reed’s strike.
Haley Jestings had 15 saves for Colchester while Essie Fiore had seven for Essex.
* Rice 4, Middlebury 0: Hailee Barron had a goal and two assists and Hannah Durkee scored twice to lead Rice to the win at Middlebury.
Riley Mitiguy also had a goal for Rice.
Middlebury’s Molly Campbell made 15 saves.
* Champlain Valley 3, Spaulding 0: Mackenzie Kingston scored in the fourth minute to propel Champlain Valley to a shutout victory on the road against Spaulding.
Haliana Burhans added a goal and an assist for the Redhawks (7-0), who earned their seventh straight clean sheet to start the season. Freshman Sierra Morton also scored.
Spaulding drops to 3-3.
* Mount Mansfield 1, BFA-St. Albans 0: Karin Rand scored about 10 minutes in as visiting Mount Mansfield edged BFA-St. Albans.
* Enosburg 9, Winooski 0: Michaela Lombard had a hat trick and Enosburg handed host Winooski its third straight loss.
Brooke St. Onge and Chloe Longe each had two goals for Ensoburg (4-2-1).
Michaela Metivier made nine stops for Winooski (4-3).
* Peoples 1, Harwood 0: Meghan Lamare scored off a corner kick in the second half as Peoples beat visiting Harwood.
Katie Stames added an assist on the goal and Carrie Wan made six saves for Peoples (7-0).
Lauren Harper made six stops for Harwood (4-2).
* Montpelier 1, Northfield 0: Kate Laporte scored nine minutes into the game and Montpelier hung on for a win over host Northfield.
Natalie Lavigne made two saves for Montpelier (2-4-1).
DJ Doney and Lydia Hoffman combined for six saves in goal for Northfield (2-3-1)
* BFA-Fairfax 2, Richford 1: After Richford scored an early goal, BFA-Fairfax responded with two tallies to hand the hosts a loss.
Hannah Corrigan and Mikayla Sullivan each had a goal for Fairfax (5-1-1). Emily Minor made 10 stops to earn the win.
Missy Hango scored nine minutes into the game for Richford (2-4). Gabby Coons had 13 saves.
* Burlington 3, Colchester 0: Mallory Cross scored two goals three minutes apart as Burlington defeated visiting Colchester.
Erika Lyon also scored for Burlington (3-2-1), while Cross and Monica Weltman each added an assist.
Eva Duvic and Abby Ladd split time in net for Colchester (1-6).
* Mount Abraham 1, South Burlington 0: Bailey Sherwin scored midway through the second half to lift Mount Abraham to a win over visiting South Burlington.
Madi Wood added an assist on the play and Danielle Morse made two stops for Mount Abraham (5-2).
Alex Warshaw made five stops for South Burlington (4-2-1).
* Champlain Valley 1, Middlebury 1: After Middlebury tallied in the first, Champlain Valley answered in the second to salvage a tie with the host Tigers.
Kate Knowles scored for Middlebury (0-3-3) off a penalty corner. Baily Ryan made two stops.
Katie Arms scored for CVU (4-1-1) while Evageline Dunphy had four saves.
* Essex 1, Mount Mansfield 0: Emily Dowman scored in the first minute to help Essex beat Mount Mansfield for its fourth win in a row.
Dowman’s goal came on a great individual effort for the Hornets (4-1-2). Mady Corkum made two stops.
Jordynn Chandler made 11 saves for Mount Mansfield (1-5).