Sklyer Blaney’s overtime goal gave Milton the 4-3 win over visiting St. Johnsbury in a high school boys hockey game Wednesday.
Seth Amstein (one goal, two assists), Jackson Hickey (three assists) and Jared Amstein (two goals) also produced for the 5-2-2 Yellowjackets.
North Country 4, Colchester 3: Adam Viens scored twice as North Country bounced back from a loss to BFA-St. Albans to beat visiting Colchester.
Ryan Paul scored 1:44 into the game for a NCU team that led 2-0 after one period and 3-1 after two. Ross Delabruere also scored for the Falcons (8-2) and Chris Bronson made 33 saves.
Matt Cuce had a goal and two assists to pace Colchester. Ryan Francis and Avery Steele also scored for the Lakers (5-3-2).
* Essex 5, Missisquoi 0: Brody Almeida scored twice, Steve Jurkiewicz picked up three assists and host Essex rolled past Missisquoi.
Trevor Kelsey, Alex Leclair and Kyle Rutz also tallied for 7-2-1 Essex.
Essex’s Brock Paquette and Erik Short combined to make 16 saves. Nate Muller blocked 42 shots.
* Middlebury 2, BFA-St. Albans 1: Trevor Emilo and Nathan Lalonde collected second-period goals to help Middlebury erase a deficit and dispatch BFA-St. Albans.
Sawyer Ryan made 23 saves for Middlebury (4-4-1).
Jack Vallee scored for BFA in the first period and Andre Morin blocked 18 shots.
* Spaulding 5, Rutland 2: Justin Flory had two goals, Shane Hickey had a goal and an assist and visiting Spaulding scored three straight times in the second period to take command and knock Rutland from the unbeaten ranks.
Mitchell Yacavoni and Jack also tallied and Justin Laperle made 33 saves for the 4-5-1 Crimson Tide.
Max Major and Tyler Slusarczyk had the goals and Jason Macfarlane posted 27 saves for Rutland (7-1-2).
* Northfield 11, Burlington 4: Jackson Tucker put away five goals before the end of the second period and host Northfield cruised to its eighth straight win.
Gabe Down, Morgan Wrigley, Jordan Lumsden, Matt Murray, Jackson Watson and Jeremy Quelch also tallied.
Will Ackerman supplied three goals and Holden Burchard had a goal and two assists for BHS.
* Woodstock 3, Harwood 2, OT: Will Gault fired in a power-play goal with 12 seconds left in overtime to lift Woodstock over visiting Harwood.
Conor McCarthy netted the equalizing goal for Harwood with 2:24 left in regulation while Levi Vigh scored the first goal and assisted the overtime tally. Brady Stewart made 24 saves for the Wasps (5-6).
Eric Bertalan notched a goal and set up Adam Lamson for Harwood’s other score. Willy McGowan stopped 35 shots.
* Burr and Burton 2, Hartford 0: Brock Pollard and Chris Korndro struck for goals to push visiting Burr and Burton past Hartford.
Zack Stewart made 23 saves for BBA (8-3) while Keaghan Meeker stopped 21 shots for Hartford (6-5).
* BFA-St. Albans 3, Colchester 2: Danielle Schreiner’s second goal came with just under five minutes left in regulation and completed BFA-St. Albans’ rally against visiting Colchester.
Jade Remillard also scored for BFA (7-2-2) while Shanley Howrigan and Marina Nadeau combined for seven saves.
Jensen Hamblett and Taylor Dion scored to help Colchester take a 2-1 lead early in the third period. Erica Hoffmann made 38 saves for the Lakers.
* Spaulding 6, Champlain Valley 0: Emma Ferland scored two goals in the opening period to push visiting Spaulding past Champlain Valley at Cairns Arena.
Ellen Gosselin, Julia Ormsby, Gabbie Gambler and Caitlyn Wilkin also tallied while Ashley Pelky handed out three assists for Spaulding.
Laurel Hubbert-Severance (18 saves) and Tashia Pashby-Rockwood (six) were in net for CVU.
* Harwood 6, Woodstock 0: Katie Martin knocked in two goals as host Harwood skated past Woodstock to improve to 9-2-1.
Madison Woodard, Haley Spittle, Allison Pierce and Emily Vasseur also scored for the Highlanders and Siena Damon made four saves.
Erin Tortolano posted 31 saves for Woodstock.
* Rutland 6, U-32 2: Sarah Hamilton and Kristina Bellomo each scored twice as Rutland skated past visiting U-32.
MacKenzie Laird and Emme O’Rouke also tallied for Rutland (5-4) while Brittany Pelkey stopped six shots.
Calire Puleio and Sydney Champine had the goals for U-32 (2-9), with Cheyenne Smith collectign 18 saves.
* Middlebury 64, Missisquoi 49: Connor Collins led three players in double figures with 21 points and host Middlebury led from the start in its win over Missisquoi.
Tyler Provencher added a dozen points and Marrott Weekes chipped in10 for the Tigers (9-2), who led 16-6 after the first quarter and 26-19 at the break.
Matt St. Amour poured in 31 points and Nathan Lumsden tallied 10 for MVU (8-4).
* Vergennes 79 Milton 49: After a two-week layoff between games, Vergennes returned to the court and cruised past host Milton.
Shep Carter (17 points), Zach Ouellette (13), Stanley Salley (10) led 12-0 Vergennes.
Derryk O’Grady powered Milton with 21 points.
* Rivendell 58, Sharon 17: Lacy Stever dropped in 24 points as host Rivendell improved to 7-1.