Haliana Burhans scored twice in the Champlain Valley Union High School girls soccer team’s 4-0 win over BFA-St. Albans on Friday as the Redhawks finished the regular season 14-0.
CVU, which had already locked up the top seed in next week’s Division I playoffs, secured its first perfect regular season record since 1996 and first unbeaten mark since 2005.
Megan Gannon and Sierra Morton also scored for the Redhawks, who got a one-save shutout from goalkeeper Maddie Turnau and assists from Catherine Cazayoux, Audrey Morehouse and Paige DuBrul.
Dani Schreiner had 13 saves for the Comets (9-5).
* Rice 1, Mount Abraham 0: Hailee Barron scored off a feed from Lindsay Swanson midway through the first half to lift Rice past Mount Abraham to secure the Lake Division title.
Zoe Cassels-Brown finished with five saves for the Eagles (8-4-1).
Macie Sicard had five saves for the Green Knights, who appear to have earned the No. 3 seed in the Division I tournament.
* South Burlington 3, Spaulding 0: Three players scored for South Burlington as the host Rebels blanked Spaulding in both teams’ regular season finale.
Kayla Gilding had a goal and an assist, while Shannon Flaherty and Elise Langevin also scored for South Burlington (5-9). Posie Nash-Gibney and Chelsea Austin added assists and Morgan Mahar had five saves. Megan Lecours stopped 14 shots for the Crimson Tide (5-9).
* Essex 2, North Country 0: Charlotte Stuart scored both goals as Essex won at North Country.
Maria Reed set up Stuart’s first tally for the Hornets (9-4-1), who got three saves from Essie Fiore. Jenna Moss had seven saves for the Falcons (4-10).
* Montpelier 1, Thetford 0: Mary Wilcox found the back of the net in the 25th minute to power Montpelier’s win over Thetford.
Ellen Eurich assisted on the play for the Solons (6-6-1), while Natalie Lavigne got the shutout with two saves.
Ella Chapman had two saves for the Panthers (11-3).
* BFA-Fairfax 1, Richford 0: Mikayla Sullivan’s 10th-minute penalty kick was the difference in BFA-Fairfax’s victory over Richford.
Ashley Williams had two saves in the first half and Emily Miner notched four in the second half for the Bullets (10-2-2). Gabby Coons stopped four shots for the Rockets (6-8).
* Lake Region 2, Hazen 1: Tyrah Urie scored her second goal with 24 minutes remaining to secure Lake Region’s victory over Hazen.
Jordan Manning gave the Wildcats (3-7-3) the lead less than 5 minutes into the game off an assist from Alex Ferland.
Jordyn Cowles finished with seven saves for the Rangers (12-2). Kira Hislop also had seven saves for Hazen.
* Vergennes 1, Middlebury 0: Vergennes scored with 11 minutes to go to slip past Middlebury in an Addison County showdown.
Tea Kiefer tallied off a Ruby Dombek assist for the Commodores (6-7), while KC Ambrose finished with a four-save shutout. Jenny Cyr also had four saves for the Tigers (2-12).
* Oxbow 4, Winooski 0: Oxbow scored two goals in each half as it handed host Winooski a loss.
Maddie French, Mikayla Hodge, Leah Hanzas and Sadie Laplante all scored for Oxbow (8-5-1).
Michaela Metivier made 17 saves for Winooski (4-10). Meghan Williams had seven stops.
* United Christian 3, Cabot 2: A pair of second-half goals capped United Christian’s comeback win over Cabot.
Whitney Carter’s second goal, with seven minutes left in regulation, was the winner for UCA. Moriah Lafoe nabbed the equalizer two minutes after halftime.
Jasmine Tetreault and Emma Stecker scored in the first half for Cabot (2-9), which got five saves apiece from Gen Hauge and Shannon Harvey.
* Colchester 1, Mount Mansfield 0: Tucker Jean struck in the 23rd minute as Colchester held on for a tight victory against Mount Mansfield.
Ben Seaman assisted on the Lakers’ (11-2-1) game-winner. Liam Mooney delivered five saves for the clean sheet.
Kyle Adams made eight stops for the Cougars (10-3-1).
* Rice 4, North Country 1: Kelly St. Marie netted a hat trick as Rice defeated North Country to finish the regular season unbeaten for the second year in a row.
Alexis Siroatta also scored and Lucy Stillman piled up three assists for the Green Knights (12-0-2). Maura Sheridan notched two saves.
Brittany Royer scored for the Falcons (7-4-2), while Myrriah Gonyaw had 23 saves.
* Montpelier 3, Missisquoi 0: Sam Ringer scored two goals in the first half to lead Montpelier to its first win of the season, beating visiting Missisquoi.
Emma Polen added a goal for the Solons (1-10-1), while Chloe Golonka and Maggie Gordon each had an assist.
Emily Bashara made four stops to earn the shutout. Makayla Hall and Veronica Cook-Villian combined for 10 saves for the Thunderbirds (0-13).
* U-32 2, Springfield 1: Nicole Lavigne had a goal and an assist to lead help U-32 grab a win over host Springfield.
Olivia Dexter also added a goal and an assist for the Raiders (8-4-1). Bailee Hudson made 15 saves.
Nichole Weeks scored and Alli Hinton made nine saves for Spaulding (9-5).