Addi Kadawe scored four points at the end of the fourth quarter to help Winooski earn a 46-44 win over visiting Mount Abraham in high school boys basketball Thursday.
After trailing 28-19 at halftime, Mount Abraham rebounded and closed the gap in the fourth quarter, but Kadawe scored two quick baskets to distance Winooski (4-4) and seal the win for the Spartans.
Kadawe had 13 points, while Ali Omar led Winooski with 14 points.
Sawyer Kamman led MAU (1-7) with 14 points and Jona Scott added 12 points.
* Stowe 52, Peoples 44: Stowe outscored Peoples 18-7 in the fourth quarter to rally for a win over the visiting Wolves.
Robert Buonnanno led Stowe (3-6) with 16 points and Petey Walsh added 12 points.
Buonnanno and Walsh combined for 15 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Stowe comeback.
Sam Guihan had 13 points for Peoples (3-5).
* Middlebury 52, Montpelier 33: After holding a 24-21 lead at halftime, Middlebury broke the game open in the second half to defeat visiting Montpelier.
Perrry DeLorenzo led the Tigers (6-2) with 20 points, while Connor Collins added 10 points.
Cody Therrien and Jacob Smith each had eight points for Montpelier (2-6).
* BFA-Fairfax 49, Richford 32: Cam Place came off the bench to score 14 points, including two 3-pointers, to lead BFA-Fairfax past Richford.
Ben Pomitcher added 11 points for the Bullets.
Jaeremy Franklin paced Richford with 15 points.
* Champlain Valley 45, BFA-St. Albans 27: Visiting Champlain Valley bolted to a 20-2 lead in the first quarter and cruised past BFA-St. Albans to improve to 7-0.
Emily Kinneston tossed in 12 points and Kaelyn Kohlasch scored nine for the Redhawks.
Lauren Larose topped BFA (4-2) with eight points.
* Burlington 36 St. Johnsbury 29: Kaitlin Garrison scored 14 points to help Burlington to a win over host St. Johnsbury.
Breanna Pidgeon chipped in 10 points for Burlington (6-1).
Molly Freid had 10 points to lead St. Johnsbury (2-5).
* Colchester 55, Vergennes 9: Jackie Nagle turned in a double-double (10 points, 10 rebounds) and added five blocked shots as host Colchester opened the game with a 22-2 run and cruised past Vergennes.
Andrea Trudeau was the second leading scorer for the Lakers (4-4) with eight points.
Taylor Paquette led Vergennes (0-7) with three points.
* U-32 52, Montpelier 33: Madison Bennett sank 8 of 9 foul shots and finished with 20 points as host U-32 ran past Montpelier for its seventh straight win after opening the season with a loss to Hartford.
Kaylee Herring added a pair of 3-pointers and 11 points for U-32 (7-1).
Annie Jones (17 points) and Julie Curran (13) reached double figures for Montpelier.
* Lamoille 36, Randolph 35: Jamie Lafountain hit a 3-pointer with a minute remaining to give Lamoille its first lead of the game and the Lancers held on to defeat host Randolph.
Lafountain led Lamoille (4-4) in scoring with eight points.
Mariah Rilling had 13 points for Randolph (2-5).
* Rutland 42, Spaulding 29: Kaitlyn Delong had a double-double to help Rutland to a win over visiting Spaulding.
Delong led the Raiders (2-7) with 12 points and 11 rebounds, while Maresa Bowen added 11 points.
Conner LaFrance had eight points and five rebounds to pace Spaulding (4-3).
* Thetford 39, Oxbow 30: Michaela Pomeroy had 17 points to lead Thetford to the win over host Oxbow.
The win moves Thetford to 7-1 this season.
Mikayla Hodge had 12 points and nine rebounds for Oxbow (2-5).
* Middlebury 4, Stowe 1: After a scoreless first two periods, Timi Carone scored two goals and added an assist in the third periodn to lead Middlebury to a win over Stowe.
Angela Carone also added two goals for the Tigers (4-3).
Baily Ryan had six saves to earn the win in net.
Ricki Haab scored for Stowe (3-5-1). Danielle Mayo made 34 saves in the loss.