Jackson Hickey scored two goals, Seth Amstein had a goal and two assists and host Milton held off Mount Mansfield, 3-2, in a high school boys hockey game Wednesday.
Brandon Rhoades turned away 13 shots for 4-2-2 Milton, which tallied two goals inside the final minute of the second period to take a 2-1 lead.
MMU’s Chris Fortin scored in the first and third periods and Joe Airoldi collected 36 saves.
* BFA-St. Albans 5, Missisquoi 3: Jack Vallee scored twice and BFA-St. Albans raced out to a 4-1 lead in defeating Missisquoi at Collins-Perley Complex.
Logan Lamothe, Nick Berno and Matt Needleman also tallied for 3-4-1 BFA. Andre Morin made 13 saves.
Donny Muller, Jack Raleigh and Dylan Lafontain had MVU’s goals while Nate Muller stopped 27 shots.
* Woodstock 3, St. Johnsbury 2: Conor Joyce’s second goal of the game broke a 2-2 tie and lifted host Woodstock to victory over St. Johnsbury at Union Arena.
The two teams traded goals in each of the first two periods, with Ben Orr and Joyce scoring for Woodstock (3-6) and Brandon Wells and Evan Tirey finding the net for St. Johnsbury. Joyce tallied the game-winner 5:09 into the third period, banging home his own rebound after taking an assist from Braden McCarthy.
Brady Stewart made 27 saves for Woodstock, while Ben Greenstein recorded 24 stops for St. Johnsbury.
* Rice 2, Rutland 0: Haley Boucher converted a pair of Katy Ranaldo passes into goals, sending host Rice past Rutland at Cairns Arena.
Boucher scored in the first and second periods while Addie Stillman worked the 14-save shutout for the Green Knights (3-3-1).
Brittany Pelkey made 24 saves for Rutland (4-4).
Richford 46: Brandon Gleason racked up 26 points and Cam Caforia added 16 to lead host Enosburg past Richford on Tuesday night.
Brady Hemmond (14 points) and Jeremy Franklin (13) led Richford.
* Middlebury 61,Milton 32: Tyler Provencher put in 15 points and visiting Middlebury topped Milton on Tuesday night.
Connor Collins added 14 points for Middlebury (7-2), which ran its winning streak to three games.
Derryk O’Grady powered Milton with 16 points.
* Lamoille 38, Lake Region 38: Machia Casey scored 10 points and visiting Lamoille used a 16-5 third-quarter to get past Lake Region on Tuesday night.
Tryah Urie led Lake Region with 10 points.
* Milton 55, Missisquoi 17: Nicole Menard recorded a double-double of 17 points and 10 rebounds to power host Milton over Missisquoi.
Samantha Ryea tossed in a dozen points while Kaitlin Reilly hauled in 11 rebounds to go with nine points for the 3-6 Yellowjackets.
Norwich 2, Amherst 1: Jillayne DeBus’ shorthanded goal 1:41 into the third period was the difference in host Norwich’s win over Amherst.
Tori Charron had a first-period goal before DeBus’ strike gave Norwich a 2-0 lead. Loren Carrier made half of her 16 saves in the third period for the Cadets (10-2-3).
Amherst’s Geneva Lloyd tallied with about four minutes remaining.