Pavin Parrish knocked down a jump shot in the third quarter to become the highest scoring player in team history and help the Rochester boys basketball team defeat visiting South Royalton, 67-38, in high school action Friday.
Parrish finished with 33 points, giving him 1,600 for his career. The previous record was 1,584 points.
Teammates Mike Smith and Clay Walker chipped in nine points apiece for the Rockets (17-1).
Ian Kinnarney led South Royalton (4-15) with 14 points.
* BFA-Fairfax 75, Richford 49: All 11 players scored for BFA-Fairfax as the Bullets beat visiting Richford.
Ben Pomitcher had 16 points to lead BFA-Fairfax (13-5), while Doug Legris added 11 points and Luke Redeor had 10.
Jeremy Franklin led Richford (5-12) with 15 points.
* Vergennes 81, BFA-St. Albans 54: Shep Carter had 23 points to lead Vergennes to a win at BFA-St. Albans.
Cody Quattrocci had 20 points, Dan McGrath added 19 points and Stanley Salley chipped in 11 for Vergennes (18-0).
Darren Callen had 15 points to pace BFA-St. Albans (11-7), while Dylan Callen and Micha Murray each had 10 points.
* U-32 63, Harwood 35: Chris Collins had 19 points to pace U-32 in a win at Harwood.
Ryan Booth had 18 points and Kendal Zino added 11 for U-32 (12-6).
Tristin Devine (11 points) and Jacob Quirion (10 points) led Harwood (8-10).
* Hazen 63, Winooski 31: Dimitri Vasiliadis had 18 points to help Hazen earn a win over visiting Winooski.
Murphy Simmons had 13 points and Andrew Demers added 12 points for Hazen (10-7).
Ali Dmar had eight points for Winooski (10-8).
* Peoples 59, Stowe 42: Peoples used a 22-9 third-quarter run to pull away from Stowe and earn the home win.
Tyler Beattie had 21 points to lead Peoples (5-12) and Seppe Angione added 17 points.
Petey Walsh led Stowe (5-13) with 15 points.
* Missisquoi 77, Milton 49: Matt St. Amour had 32 points as Missisquoi beat Milton.
Tyler Cooper had 14 points and Alex Beebe added 13 for Missisquoi (11-7).
Derryk O’Grady and Eric Menard each had 15 points for Milton (3-15).
* Enosburg 58, Lake Region 54: Wyatt Larose had 19 points to help Enosburg beat Lake Region and earn its seventh straight win.
Derek Blouin and Branden Gleason each chipped in with 13 points for Enosburg (12-6).
Dennis Neward and Drew Gallup each had 14 points for Lake Region (15-2).
* Middlebury 85, Mount Abraham 29: Perry DeLorenzo led a trio of double-digit scorers to help Middlebury to a win over Mount Abraham.
Connor Collins had 20 points and Tyler Provencher added 10 for Middidlebury (14-4).
Sawyer Kamman had eight points for Mount Abraham (2-16).
* Danville 57, Northfield 54: Kyle Johnson had 30 points to lead Danville to a win over host Northfield.
The win moves Danville to 12-6.
Brad Medow had 21 points for Northfield (1-16).
* United Christian 45, Trinity Baptist 34: Taylor Webster had 16 points as United Christian beat host Trinity Baptist.
The win moves United Christian to 13-5.
Jack Barton had 16 points for Trinity Baptist (4-11).
* Champlain Valley 48, Burlington 42: Champlain Valley beat visiting Burlington to remain undefeated.
Emily Kinneston had 22 points, six rebounds and five steals for CVU (16-0).
Olivia Maher led Burlington with 13 points (10-6).
* Rice 61, Spaulding 36: Hailee Barron had 21 points to help Rice to a win over visiting Spaulding.
Cassidy Derda had 16 points for Rice (15-1) and Tomi Akinpetide added 11.
Sara Bello led Spaulding (7-9) with 10 points.
* Essex 50, BFA-St. Albans 34: Essex outscored visiting BFA-St. Albans 16-7 in the fourth quarter to earn a win.
Alex MacFarlane had 15 points and Lauren Miles added 11 points for Essex (12-4).
Lauren Larose had 12 points for BFA-St. Albans (9-7).
* Vergennes 41, Mount Mansfield 32: Cat Chaput tallied eight points and Taylor Paquette scored seven points in Vergennes completed a season sweep of visiting Mount Mansfield.
Vergennes improved to 3-13.
Rebecca Rapacz’s nine points led Mount Mansfield.
* North Country 43, St. Johnsbury 36: North Country jumped out to a 19-9 first-quarter lead and did not reliquish it in a win over visiting St. Johnsbury.
Desiree Coffin led North Country (6-10) with 13 points, while Anna Bingham had 10 points.
Johanna Driscoll (12 points) and Casey Carbone (11 points) led St. Johnsbury (3-13).
* Lamoille 38, Lyndon 31: Eight scorers got on the board for Lamoille as the host team downed Lyndon.
Kylie Aither had 14 points to lead Lamoille (9-7).
Rylei Nichols led Lyndon (2-15) with 15 points.
* Rutland 55, Mount Anthony 30: Kaitlyn Delong had 13 points as Rutland defeated host Mount Anthony.
Kristen Switzer added 12 points for Rutland (8-8).
Brinkley Legacy led Mount Anthony (5-10) with eight points.
* Hartford 4, Peoples 0: Goalkeeper Lucas Caldwell racked up 41 saves for Peoples, but couldn’t keep four different host skaters from scoring in Hartford’s victory.
Andrew Atkinson, John Borchert, Jewff Lyford and Brandon Gardner scored for Hartford (10-7), which got 11 saves from Mak Lyford. Peoples fell to 3-14.